2020 Bowman Chrome Prospect wantlist!

LarryG

5.00 star(s)
Hi David, surprising there is so little action on the Bowman Chrome. I have some more coming in by end of week and think I will have a few more to knock off your list. I'll be back in touch.
Larry

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi Larry! The cost is stopping members from getting this product....in the past $120.00 about u would get 24 packs 5 cards and one auto......Now you paid for only 1/2 box.....12 packs 5 cards per pack......for over $200.00..but u get two autos.....big deal...my autos were of a 25 yr old.....two 24 yr olds and one 20 year players......Best regards, David PS most of cards so far have come from the Bowman Chrome box break by Mark!!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
and stupid Topps loves the smaller cards per box and the higher cost! Their coming out in the near future....A & G Chrome, Stadium Club Chrome, Topps Chrome Black (4 cards only....one auto and one serial gu to 99 or less) for $400.00 per box!! They finishing the base set of 100 cards from the Chrome Black.....50 boxes x $400.00=$$$$$$

LarryG

5.00 star(s)
Hi David, I now have 238 DL Hall and 249 Trevor Larbach for you. Any chance you still have the dawn of glory Jarren Duran for them?
Larry