2020 heritage update hobby box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It was funny, because I was down to my last 3 packs and i opened it, and saw the white at the top of the card, but it wasn't thick like a relic so in my head I'm thinking ok, autograph, but then just kinda went through and didn't notice it right away, so I looked back and nearly passed out. Checked Beckett and it books for 300. which would then make it the second 300 dollar autographed card that I have pulled. The other being a 1997 Donruss Signature Series Notable Nicknames Stan Musial #'d/200... The other thing about it was I did not get 1 double out of the entire box. Maybe, just maybe someone at Topps was listening to customer complaints.

Nice hit! Surprised all these boxes aren't being hoarded by the flippers. hah maybe I'll check and see if my target has any

Nice hit! Surprised all these boxes aren't being hoarded by the flippers. hah maybe I'll check and see if my target has any
Well it's funny because when I first saw them at the Target closest to my house, there was just one. Then last week when 21 topps came out, the Target by my work had a boatload of them. Then yesterday, the work store had their rep come in and I had stopped at lunch there was at least 7 guys huddled around the card wall all asking if there was Prizm or anything and there is around 10 hobby Heritage, several blue and white boxes of update chrome, and there all just like "did he have this? were you here when he stocked?" I felt like saying I pulled the Belli but then decided against it, why add more fuel to the fire?