2020 Panini absolute football cards for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Pittsburgh Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger card 54, JuJu Smith Schuster card 53 and with green lettering JuJu Smith Schuster card 53.
  • Green Bay Packers: Star Gazing Aaron Rogers. Base card of Aaron Jones card 91.
  • Minnesota Vikings: Adam Theielen card 74. RCs: 154 Jeff Gladney, 169. K.J. Osborn and 182 Nate Stanley (2).
  • Detriot Lions: Fantasy Flashback of Barry Sanders 53 points. base cards of Matthew Stafford card 8 and Marvin Jones Jr. card 9. RCS: 124 D'Andre Swift, 150 Jason Huntley, 155 Jeff Okudah.
  • Chicago Bears: Base Anthony Miller card 56 and Mitchell Trubisky card 57. RC's:, 153 Jayon Johnson card 153
  • Balitmore Ravens: Introductions Devin Duvernay. Base Marquise Brown card 84 and 86 Mark Ingram II card 86. Green lettering on front Mark Ingram II card 86. RC's: 141. J.K. Dobbins and 185 Patrick Queen
  • Cleveland Browns: Base card Odell Beckham Jr. card 29. RC's: 134 Donovan Peoples Jones and 137 Grant Delpit.
  • Cincinnati base card Joe Mixon card 2.
Looking for twins baseball cards or Kansas city football cards

Last edited:
David i have a 2019 absolute juan thornhill auto #59/75 i like the justin jefferson and the darnell mooney cards
Okay..works for me! Okay for u to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us...pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

• Pittsburgh Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger card 54, JuJu Smith Schuster card 53 and with green lettering JuJu Smith Schuster card 53.
  • Green Bay Packers: Star Gazing Aaron Rogers. Base card of Aaron Jones card 91.
  • Minnesota Vikings: Adam Theielen card 74. RCs: 154 Jeff Gladney, 169. K.J. Osborn and 182 Nate Stanley (2).
  • Detriot Lions: Fantasy Flashback of Barry Sanders 53 points. base cards of Matthew Stafford card 8 and Marvin Jones Jr. card 9. RCS: 124 D'Andre Swift, 150 Jason Huntley, 155 Jeff Okudah.
  • Chicago Bears: Base Anthony Miller card 56 and Mitchell Trubisky card 57. RC's:, 153 Jayon Johnson card 153
  • Balitmore Ravens: Introductions Devin Duvernay. Base Marquise Brown card 84 and 86 Mark Ingram II card 86. Green lettering on front Mark Ingram II card 86. RC's: 141. J.K. Dobbins and 185 Patrick Queen
  • Cleveland Browns: Base card Odell Beckham Jr. card 29. RC's: 134 Donovan Peoples Jones and 137 Grant Delpit.
  • Cincinnati base card Joe Mixon card 2.
Looking for twins baseball cards or Kansas city football cards
have following chiefs

2020 score in the zone mahomes

2020 playoff mahomes
2020 absoulte tyreek hill clyde edwards helaire
2020 score mecole hardman jr

have following chiefs

2020 score in the zone mahomes

2020 playoff mahomes
2020 absoulte tyreek hill clyde edwards helaire
2020 score mecole hardman jr
Okay....Leaving to get food and do some mailing...will be back letter today to pull the cards that u need. Best regards, David

So you want theses three? 2020 absoulte tyreek hill clyde edwards helaire I could use this one for the trade. Let me know and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David PS sorry for the wait ...had to be sure I had the cards.
also have those chiefs if could use