2020 Prizm Draft FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I have a box of cards minus the autos and parallels. So base and inserts. If your looking for someone let me know, looking for set wants and players from my sig. Thanks DG

Dewayne,
Was there any Alonso left on the list I sent you that would work for those two? If not I can look for something else for you.
Trish how about these 3. I can post and send with other cards. LMK DG

2020 Topps Big League Blue #029 Pete Alonso
2020 Topps Empire State Award Winners Pete Alonso #ESAW27 Pete Alonso
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #65 Pete Alonso

Dewayne,
Sorry I was trying to figure out the Kjerstad 177 as the check list only shows the cards going up to 164, does card 177 say fireworks on the front?

Dewayne,
Sorry I was trying to figure out the Kjerstad 177 as the check list only shows the cards going up to 164, does card 177 say fireworks on the front?
And I don't need this one so the 2 would be fine.
2020 Topps Empire State Award Winners Pete Alonso #ESAW27 Pete Alonso

He was the 2nd overall pick in the draft in 2020 but I hear he is injured but not what type of injury. He is supposed to be a masher from what I read

good luck! I see his auto's are going crazy on ebay. Way out of my price range and I don't expect to open any Bowman because that is out of my price range as well.

good luck! I see his auto's are going crazy on ebay. Way out of my price range and I don't expect to open any Bowman because that is out of my price range as well.
I'll hit you up when the prices come out for the draft if you need anything. DG