2020 Prizm FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I know the baseball set was very hard to put together and with the cost of the football the set should have a pretty good value. Anyways I have a bunch of base including rookies if you are attempting to put the set together. Looking for items from my sig. These will go Bye Bye pretty quick so LMK . DG

Sorry I haven't made the time. For my collection unless its Legendary Cuts I'm looking for post 2010 stuff. Give me a short list and I should need something. Thanks DG
Did you mean inducted post 2010, or cards that are made post 2010?

I actually have no baseball hof Relics that were made post 2010. I have a couple football that are post 2010 if you are interested in football too.

Did you mean inducted post 2010, or cards that are made post 2010?

I actually have no baseball hof Relics that were made post 2010. I have a couple football that are post 2010 if you are interested in football too.
What cards do you have?LMK DG

What cards do you have?LMK DG
The only post 2010 I have are:

2011 Certified Immortals Troy Aikman jersey 17/50
2018 Classics Canton Collection Swatches Thurman Thomas 04/25

Both of those would be harder to get for just some base Prizm depending on what you had.

The only post 2010 I have are:

2011 Certified Immortals Troy Aikman jersey 17/50
2018 Classics Canton Collection Swatches Thurman Thomas 04/25

Both of those would be harder to get for just some base Prizm depending on what you had.
Let me clarify, only baseball HOF. DG

I have these prizm from your list. The alonso books for 6.00 these book just over 6.00. LMK DG
15, 29, 54, 57, 69, 72, 96, 119, 142, 161, 24iy
It's the Red white and blue Prizm version of the base. I have a bunch of 2019 and 2020 Prizm base, inserts, and Prizms I'd trade if your Interested

It's the Red white and blue Prizm version of the base. I have a bunch of 2019 and 2020 Prizm base, inserts, and Prizms I'd trade if your Interested
Sorry I don't need any unless they are players I collect. Please post this trade and I will send both post together. Thanks DG

Thought you were making a set. My bad. I'll post and thanks again. And again, I'm kinda moving away from baseball so I'd be open to making a deal for whatever you have left Prizm wise