2020 Stadium Club Chrome vs Chrome Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smalltime35

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The regular stadium club set had chrome inserts which are listed separately on Beckett's OPG as "Stadium Club Chrome Insert" - is there any way to tell these Chrome Inserts apart from the base Stadium Club Chrome cards?

Thanks,
Vik

The regular stadium club set had chrome inserts which are listed separately on Beckett's OPG as "Stadium Club Chrome Insert" - is there any way to tell these Chrome Inserts apart from the base Stadium Club Chrome cards?

Thanks,
Vik
Great Question, I was wondering the same thing. I found what I think is one of the chrome parallels from regular TSC and I can't find any way to tell the difference.

Topps shouldn't have used the same card numbers for the Stadium Club Chrome set. Just adds to the confusion. Looking at the Yordan Alvarez cards, the only difference between the insert and the chrome set is the image.

Topps shouldn't have used the same card numbers for the Stadium Club Chrome set. Just adds to the confusion. Looking at the Yordan Alvarez cards, the only difference between the insert and the chrome set is the image.
Thanks for checking. That's frustrating... According to Beckett some of them have the same photo ("For players with Chrome inserts in 2020 Stadium Club, Topps said that players would have different images. Some do, but not all."). Are the production codes any different?

Topps had said that players with chrome inserts in stadium club would have different images. But I think beckett is correct. I believe Kershaw is one that has the same image on both sets. Good luck distinguishing. Maybe the STADIUM CLUB logo is on a different side?

Topps had said that players with chrome inserts in stadium club would have different images. But I think beckett is correct. I believe Kershaw is one that has the same image on both sets. Good luck distinguishing. Maybe the STADIUM CLUB logo is on a different side?
I have a chrome and chrome refractor Frank Thomas. No idea whether those are the inserts or base chrome, but they do have the logos on different sides.