2020 Topps A&G Minis + Misc for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thlorian17

MVP
5.00 star(s)
--- 2020 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER – MINI’s & MISC ---

REGULAR BACK MINIS
69 – AL KALINE
80 – DJ LEMAHIEU
100 – MAX SCHERZER
106 – WILLIE STARGELL
121 – ZACK GREINKE
211 – RYAN BRAUN
225 – AUSTIN RILEY
251 – COREY CLUBER
271 – MICHAEL CONFORTO
294 – MAURICIO DUBON
308 – PHIL RIZZUTO

A&G BACK MINIS
14 – AARON NOLA
17 – GEORGE SPRINGER
19 – KESTON HIURA
36 – ALEX BREGMAN

A&G BACK – NO NUMBER MINIS
MARIANO RIVERA (WOULD NEED $10 IN TRADE FOR THIS CARD)

BLACK BORDER MINIS
131 – STAN MUSIAL
133 – JUSTIN VERLANDER

DIGGING DEEP
DD-1 Red Beryl
DD-2 Blue Apatite
DD-5 Ruby
DD-6 Labradorite
DD-7 Platinum
DD-9 Chrysoberyl
DD-11 Sapphire
DD-13 Jade
DD-14 Pink Opal
DD-15 Turquoise
DD-17 Quartz
DD-18 Lapis
DD-19 Tanzanite

REACH FOR THE SKY
RFTS-2 Chrysler Building
RFTS-4 Comcast Tech Tower
RFTS-5 Empire State Building
RFTS-6 432 Park Avenue
RFTS-8 Willis Tower
RFTS-9 Petronas Towers
RFTS-12 One World Trade Center
RFTS-13 Abraj Al-Bait Clock Tower
RFTS-14 Shanghai Tower
RFTS-15 Burj Khalifa

9 WAYS TO FIRST BASE
M9WF-3 Base On Balls
M9WF-4 Hit By Pitch
M9WF-5 Fielder Interference

BOOMING CITIES
BC-15 Seattle Washington, USA

BUGGING OUT
MBO-9 Scorpion Fly

CITADELS AND SAFEHOLDS
MCS-3 Dover Castle
MCS-5 Prague Castle

GIANTS BENEATH
MGB-1 Colossal Squid
MGB-2 Blue Whale
MGB9 Great White Shark
MGB-11 Japanese Spider Crab
MGB-13 Giant Pacific Octopus
MGB-16 Giant Sea Star
MGB-18 Anglerfish
MGB-20 Beluga Whale

SAFARI SIGHTS
SS-1 Elephant
SS-4 Gazelle
SS-9 Vervet Monkey

WHERE MONSTERS LIVE
MWML-1 The Attic
MWML-2 A Cave
MWML-3 The Closet
MWML-4 The Ocean
MWML-5 An Old Trunk
MWML-7 The Swamp
MWML-8 A Dark Tunnel
MWML-9 Under the Bed
MWML-10 Under the Stairs

Last edited:
Hello David --- I am always looking for serial #'d to 750 of Detroit Tigers I need who played pre 1988 ...
Thats hard in anything...just for example.....just looked at my 1996 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang Refractors...16 player set and cards are serial to only 600.....no Tigers..Good luck because your going to need it.....and I'm an insert collector of serial # inserts ....but only the ones that I like...I sold my 1998 Finest the man refractors serial to 75....for $$$$$....sold my 1998 Pinnacle Summit Seasonal Outbrust of Griffey jr. serial to only 57 for close to $400.00.....Best regards, David

Thats hard in anything...just for example.....just looked at my 1996 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang Refractors...16 player set and cards are serial to only 600.....no Tigers..Good luck because your going to need it.....and I'm an insert collector of serial # inserts ....but only the ones that I like...I sold my 1998 Finest the man refractors serial to 75....for $$$$$....sold my 1998 Pinnacle Summit Seasonal Outbrust of Griffey jr. serial to only 57 for close to $400.00.....Best regards, David
Hey David - the serial #'d cards can be from ANY set right thru 2021! I collect Tigers who PLAYED pre 1988 so for example a 2020 Topps serial #'d card of say Alan Trammel would be one that I need ...

Wait a second I.....do have something for trade! Its a 2020 Topps update Decades' best of Miguel Cabrera black 025/299! I could use the gold and diamond of the deeping deep for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

Wait a second I.....do have something for trade! Its a 2020 Topps update Decades' best of Miguel Cabrera black 025/299! I could use the gold and diamond of the deeping deep for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
Ok cool re Veralander and Miggy are two exceptions to the pre-1988 collects so the Miggy would be great please - trade posted - thanks

I could use the kaline
I literally JUST started the path down the painful journey you have almost finished ... I decided to try and put together the 2007 UD Sweet Spot Classics Base set #/575! So if you have 1-2 extras for trade from that set, that would work - I only have 10 from the set and need just about all 200!!

I literally JUST started the path down the painful journey you have almost finished ... I decided to try and put together the 2007 UD Sweet Spot Classics Base set #/575! So if you have 1-2 extras for trade from that set, that would work - I only have 10 from the set and need just about all 200!!

Unfortunately I don't have any extras.

Fyi they're are not 200 actual cards 3 don't exist, the numbers were skipped.