2020 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor set needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sadly Josh,all I have are cheap inserts and probably nothing that you don't already have. It's tough for me to find decent Ryan stuff.
I checked your site...do you still have these Ryan's below? I haven't really done much trading over the past 8 years....so there's ALOT that I need after 2011. I'm always looking to trade a few $10-$15 or more cards for a stack of Ryan's I need...

16 Topps Hallowed Highlights #HH-9 Nolan Ryan
17 Topps Update #US156 Nolan Ryan SP
2019 Diamond Kings Heirs to the Throne #HTT-7 Forrest Whitley/Nolan Ryan
2019 Topps Faces of the Franchise #FOF-24 Adrian Beltre/Ivan Rodriguez/Nolan Ryan

I checked your site...do you still have these Ryan's below? I haven't really done much trading over the past 8 years....so there's ALOT that I need after 2011. I'm always looking to trade a few $10-$15 or more cards for a stack of Ryan's I need...

16 Topps Hallowed Highlights #HH-9 Nolan Ryan
17 Topps Update #US156 Nolan Ryan SP
2019 Diamond Kings Heirs to the Throne #HTT-7 Forrest Whitley/Nolan Ryan
2019 Topps Faces of the Franchise #FOF-24 Adrian Beltre/Ivan Rodriguez/Nolan Ryan
Yes I still do have those Ryans. I'm used to trading like valued cards for like valued cards so that's why I didn't bother listing them. LMK what you'd like to do.

Yes I still do have those Ryans. I'm used to trading like valued cards for like valued cards so that's why I didn't bother listing them. LMK what you'd like to do.
What can I throw in to get all of them?
16 Topps Hallowed Highlights #HH-9 Nolan Ryan $3.00
17 Topps Update #US156 Nolan Ryan SP $6.00
2019 Diamond Kings Heirs to the Throne #HTT-7 Forrest Whitley/Nolan Ryan $4.00
2019 Topps Faces of the Franchise #FOF-24 Adrian Beltre/Ivan Rodriguez/Nolan Ryan $3.00

What can I throw in to get all of them?
16 Topps Hallowed Highlights #HH-9 Nolan Ryan $3.00
17 Topps Update #US156 Nolan Ryan SP $6.00
2019 Diamond Kings Heirs to the Throne #HTT-7 Forrest Whitley/Nolan Ryan $4.00
2019 Topps Faces of the Franchise #FOF-24 Adrian Beltre/Ivan Rodriguez/Nolan Ryan $3.00
Just post it as is as far as I'm concerned if you don't mind,Josh.