2020 Topps Chrome Update wantlist! Okay for Moderator to lock this thread! Finished set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, I have a U53 Yordan Alvarez RC if you still need it. Do you have any more 2021 Topps trade bait? Thanks, Scott
Thanks Chief! I already have it......I do have a few more stuff as trading bait....Val gu, Player from Royals I have his green ice....and I have a short print of Babe Ruth.....Ruth only has a short print and their going from $12 to $15 on ebay... Best regards, David

Still looking for some? Just picked up a mega box and shredded today let me know so I can look for you David!
Thanks Josh
Still looking for some? Just picked up a mega box and shredded today let me know so I can look for you David!
Thanks Josh
Thanks! Only need theses: 21, 27, 28, 33 and 46. Let me know. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Nope....been on this site for over 14 years and never had one! Don't need the Alvarez.....the others I do need.. Let me know who u collect...I have trading bait from 2021 topps as I opened three Jumbos and 15 hobby packs.....Planning on visting hobby store for some more this week. Best regards, David

Nope....been on this site for over 14 years and never had one! Don't need the Alvarez.....the others I do need.. Let me know who u collect...I have trading bait from 2021 topps as I opened three Jumbos and 15 hobby packs.....Planning on visting hobby store for some more this week. Best regards, David
Ive been on and off here for 17+ years and dont remember all the members. I will hold the others for you. I figured it would be easier for you to get the remaining cards from one person other than multiple people. Do you have any autos of prospects or refractors of star players?

Ive been on and off here for 17+ years and dont remember all the members. I will hold the others for you. I figured it would be easier for you to get the remaining cards from one person other than multiple people. Do you have any autos of prospects or refractors of star players?
Not doing autos for base cards. Again your not giving me anything to work with....Favor team or player....if u like refractors of star players.....who are the stars in question? I have a 2020 Stadium Club Chrome of Noah Syndergaard Mets insert Emperors of the Zone for trade. Best regards, David

Not doing autos for base cards. Again your not giving me anything to work with....Favor team or player....if u like refractors of star players.....who are the stars in question? I have a 2020 Stadium Club Chrome of Noah Syndergaard Mets insert Emperors of the Zone for trade. Best regards, David
If you do not want to give up an auto for base cards that is fine and I can completely understand and agree with you, but one of the cards you need is RC base card with a value of $25. I'm sure you wont find many actual base cards with a value of $25. You not having a trade list of any kind is not giving me much to work with. It is much easier for someone to look at a list and pick what they would like rather than possibly continuing to spew out name/team after name/team with the possibility of ending up with nothing. All that time spent to come up empty handed, but since you listed 1 card that you are offering up in trade so lets go with that. Wait? I do not know which one you actually have. Do you have the regular insert, Gold refractor, orange refractor, red refractor or superfractor? I had to do the work that you should have done. I will go out on a limb and say it is regular insert with a value of $2.50. Not trading $30+ worth of base cards for a $2.50 insert. Time spent for what?

If you do not want to give up an auto for base cards that is fine and I can completely understand and agree with you, but one of the cards you need is RC base card with a value of $25. I'm sure you wont find many actual base cards with a value of $25. You not having a trade list of any kind is not giving me much to work with. It is much easier for someone to look at a list and pick what they would like rather than possibly continuing to spew out name/team after name/team with the possibility of ending up with nothing. All that time spent to come up empty handed, but since you listed 1 card that you are offering up in trade so lets go with that. Wait? I do not know which one you actually have. Do you have the regular insert, Gold refractor, orange refractor, red refractor or superfractor? I had to do the work that you should have done. I will go out on a limb and say it is regular insert with a value of $2.50. Not trading $30+ worth of base cards for a $2.50 insert. Time spent for what?
Already said...don't need the Alvarez and the Randy Arozavena ....already have both....sorry.....forgot to delete both from my wantlist.....Best regards, David

Last edited:
Already said...don't need the Alvarez and the Randy Arozavena ....already have both....sorry.....forgot to delete both from my wantlist.....Best regards, David
I can see my post went over your head because your rambling post doesnt make any sense as usual. When did you already say you dont need the 2 RCs? You clearly stated that you do not need the Alvarez, but needed the others. I l know what I typed out and responded to. If you dont know just scroll back up and read before you respond to someones post and try to make me sound like I'm are asking for something and giving up nothing.

David,
Have these for you: 21, 33, 46

Still need 59, 68, and 84 If not, any Reds will do...

Post it up or LMK. Thanks! Steve

When a mistake is made by the other party or a false accusation is made shouldnt an apology be given or are we dealing with immature adults that live life like a race horse with blinders on?