2020 Topps Chrome update wants updated 2/14/21 please close completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these
Base wants U29 Diehl RC
U58 Robert RC
U67 Jeter AS
U82 Ortiz AS

Not sure what the book value is on the Robert...Is it $40 like the topps chrome? Not sure

I have these
Base wants U29 Diehl RC
U58 Robert RC
U67 Jeter AS
U82 Ortiz AS

Not sure what the book value is on the Robert...Is it $40 like the topps chrome? Not sure
not sure either but I can use it

If it is, I'll trade the 4 for the Bellinger 2017 Topps Update US50A..
PLMK
I'll pass on the Robert card but would be willing to trade the other three cards?
U29 Diehl RC
U67 Jeter AS
U82 Ortiz AS
lmk thx JIm

Last edited:
I'll pass on that, maybe if your asking offer was less I would consider, lmk thx JIm
I'd be curious to know what the Robert booked, because if its a $40 card, then it's not far off to the Bellinger.
Do you have any other Topps Chrome Bellinger Rookies f/t?

Otherwise, how about
Bichette 20 Topps #78 $6
20 Topps Chrome #150 $15
Lewis
16 Bowman 1st Card #60 $8

The sale values should be even, and if the BV of the card is $25 or more, it would be in your favor.

Thanks

I'd be curious to know what the Robert booked, because if its a $40 card, then it's not far off to the Bellinger.
Do you have any other Topps Chrome Bellinger Rookies f/t?

Otherwise, how about
Bichette 20 Topps #78 $6
20 Topps Chrome #150 $15
Lewis
16 Bowman 1st Card #60 $8

The sale values should be even, and if the BV of the card is $25 or more, it would be in your favor.

Thanks
Don't have any topps chrome Bellinger. would be willing to trade for the other three lower end cards w/o the Robert card?

Don't have any topps chrome Bellinger. would be willing to trade for the other three lower end cards w/o the Robert card?
How about the Bichette or Kyle Lewis standard 2020 topps rookie for the other three? Post if that works. I am about to go to the post office before we get the ice storm here.

How about the Bichette or Kyle Lewis standard 2020 topps rookie for the other three? Post if that works. I am about to go to the post office before we get the ice storm here.
I have a Bichette 20 Topps Heritage that I would trade. lmk thx Jim

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.