2020 Topps Chrome & Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have this if you still need it.

#U58 Luis Robert $30

I am interested in these.

PRISM REFRACTORS
Pete Alonso

SEPIA REFRACTORS
Nico Hoerner RC
Adrian Morejon RC

XFRACTORS
Jack Flaherty

REFRACTORS
Mookie Betts

@7timecy -what I got out of the 4 trades were 2020 topps chrome commons for 2021 topps commons,8-10 topps chrome for 1 of my base cards,1 numbered card for a dozen or so topps chrome and one that was value for value...not sure what you mean by that statement not that what my trade transactions are are your concern.Read my message to you my statement was I am not interested in trading non base rookies and the like for 10 cent commons I said I would trade base for base and that does include base rookies.
I could care less what you are trading for, my point is you say your trading base for base but then you list parallels and inserts for trade. Thats where the confusion is on my part. DG

Those are there in hopes that someone offerssome of the better cards i'm missing from the set.No more confusion.

I have this if you still need it.

#U58 Luis Robert $30

I am interested in these.

PRISM REFRACTORS
Pete Alonso

SEPIA REFRACTORS
Nico Hoerner RC
Adrian Morejon RC

XFRACTORS
Jack Flaherty

REFRACTORS
Mookie Betts
I still need that card and yes I will do that trade.Thanks

I have these I need the Chrome Bichette though

#161 Nico Hoerner RC $4
#186 Kyle Lewis RC $12

Would you happen to need this

2020 Contenders Rookie of the Year Contenders Tua $8

That would make it slithgty in my favor BV wise $25-$24

I would be willing to send in a bubble for you and you can send in a PWE.

I would be willing to do that trade. I don't really need the Tua but I would take it just for the sake of the trade. Thank you