2020 TOPPS GALLERY FT:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)

2020 topps gallery ft​

Being high risk for covid, I haven't left the house for about 4 months except to go to the Doctor. But today I decided I would go to Walmart just to get out of the house. I found 3 small boxes of Topps Gallery, so I bought all 3. I didn't pull anything I could use, so all is for trade. I am looking for any parallels, colored, inserts, numbered, refractors of Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams I don't already have. If you see something you can use, LMK what you have to trade for it/them.

I can use:
Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams:
2020 Topps Gold Label, all classes + parallels
2020 Topps Gallery HOF + parallels
2020 Bowman Chrome Farm to Fame + parallels
2020 Stadium Club Chrome + refractor
2020 Topps Update Numbers Game (Ted Williams only)
2020 Topps Chrome Silver Pack + parallels
2020 Triple Threads
Others

2020 GALLERY FOR TRADE:

Autograph:
Kyle Freeland

Impressionist:
Javier Baez

Rainbow Foil:
Fernando Tatis, Jr
Max Muncy
Jonathan Villar
Yusei Kikuchi
Christian Walker

Artist's Proof:
Shohei Ohtani
Shed Long
Andres Munoz RC
Dustin May RC
Lewis Thorpe RC
Jesus Lazardo RC
Lance McCullers Jr

Master & Apprentice:
Alonso/deGrom
Kershaw/Buehler
Santo/Bryant
Bagwell/Alvarez

Heritage:
Nico Hoerner
Paul Goldschmidt
Giancarlo Stanton

Modern Artist:
Eloy Jimenez
Nolan Arenado

Hall of Fame:
Chipper Jones

Short Prints:
167 Yadier Molina
169 Hank Aaron

Rookies:
Gavin Lux (2)
Kyle Lewis
Bryan Abreu
Aristides Aquino
Lewis Thorpe
Adbert Alzolay
Logan Webb
Brendan McKay
Hunter Harvey
Sean Murphy
Jesus Lazardo
Zac Gallen
Travis Demeritte
Others, Ask

Last edited:
Congrats on finding product

I have the 2020 Topps Update A Numbers Game #NG-6 Nolan Ryan

plus these others...
2001 Topps American Pie #63 Nolan Ryan
2012 Panini Golden Age #126 Nolan Ryan
2013 Topps Chasing History Holofoil Retail #CH-27 Nolan Ryan
2014 Panini Golden Age #147 Nolan Ryan

I like to try for the Ruth

Russell, the Numbers Game, $3, is the only card I can use from your list. The Ruth is $10. I can hold the Ruth for you for a few days if you wish to see if you can get something else to add. LMK, Gene

Congrats on finding product

I have the 2020 Topps Update A Numbers Game #NG-6 Nolan Ryan

plus these others...
2001 Topps American Pie #63 Nolan Ryan
2012 Panini Golden Age #126 Nolan Ryan
2013 Topps Chasing History Holofoil Retail #CH-27 Nolan Ryan
2014 Panini Golden Age #147 Nolan Ryan

I like to try for the Ruth
Russell, the Numbers Game, $3, is the only card I can use from your list. The Ruth is $10. I can hold the Ruth for you for a few days if you wish to see if you can get something else to add. LMK, Gene

Hello Gene... Been looking for the Nolan WAR #'d card but then I thought I already traded it to you. Wouldn't have been any one else. Let me know if that went down prior or if I put it away some where and will continue to look. In the meantime, I suspect a small trade for the
2020 Topps Gallery Modern Artists #MP23 Eloy Jimenez is closer.

Anyways, I think I been down this road before but humor me as I provide you my mantle traders (probably sent this before)
2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History Series 1 #MHR1 Mickey Mantle
2008 Topps Base Set Series 1 #7 Mickey Mantle
2008 Topps Mickey Mantle Home Run History #508 Mickey Mantle
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter #136 Mickey Mantle
2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #6 Mickey Mantle
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter #7 Mickey Mantle
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen #120 Mickey Mantle
2018 Donruss Base Set #200 Mickey Mantle
2018 Donruss Base Set #254 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings #7 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings Mickey Mantle Collection #6 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings Trophy Club #9 Mickey Mantle
2020 Panini Diamond Kings DK 206 #16 Mickey Mantle

Hello Gene... Been looking for the Nolan WAR #'d card but then I thought I already traded it to you. Wouldn't have been any one else. Let me know if that went down prior or if I put it away some where and will continue to look. In the meantime, I suspect a small trade for the
2020 Topps Gallery Modern Artists #MP23 Eloy Jimenez is closer.

Anyways, I think I been down this road before but humor me as I provide you my mantle traders (probably sent this before)
2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History Series 1 #MHR1 Mickey Mantle
2008 Topps Base Set Series 1 #7 Mickey Mantle
2008 Topps Mickey Mantle Home Run History #508 Mickey Mantle
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter #136 Mickey Mantle
2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #6 Mickey Mantle
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter #7 Mickey Mantle
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen #120 Mickey Mantle
2018 Donruss Base Set #200 Mickey Mantle
2018 Donruss Base Set #254 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings #7 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings Mickey Mantle Collection #6 Mickey Mantle
2018 Panini Diamond Kings Trophy Club #9 Mickey Mantle
2020 Panini Diamond Kings DK 206 #16 Mickey Mantle
Yes, you traded me the Nolan Ryan Warriors of the Diamond Black already. I can use these 3 for the Ruth SP:

Numbers Game Nolan Ryan, $3
2012 Golden Age #126 Nolan Ryan, $4
2009 Allen & Ginter #136 Mickey Mantle, $3

Please post this trade if you agree. The 2020 Topps Gallery Modern Artists #MP23 Jiminez BV is $3. When you get something else to trade for that card, LMK. Thanks, Gene

did you get the update Ryan 85TB-44, if not I got one today at a show.
yes, I posted a trade yesterday for one but the trader has not confirmed the trade, however, he told me to post it so I would hope he would confirm today. If not, I will PM you. Thanks for asking. I posted a trade today for the Turkey Red #50 also.

Last edited:
yes, I posted a trade yesterday for one but the trader has not confirmed the trade, however, he told me to post it so I would hope he would confirm today. If not, I will PM you. Thanks for asking. I posted a trade today for the Turkey Red #50 also.
I saw that one, but I figure you had that.... I did not see the TRC version yet? dont have it but thought I ask if I come across one

I put the 85 update ryan up on sportlots... let me know if you need it... otherwise enjoy...

Heritage:
Nico Hoerner Interested in this one.....would u trade for trading bait.....good trading bait of Luis Roberts Chicago RC Diamond King base 95? Happy Holidays, David

I saw that one, but I figure you had that.... I did not see the TRC version yet? dont have it but thought I ask if I come across one

I put the 85 update ryan up on sportlots... let me know if you need it... otherwise enjoy...
Russell, the trade was finalized for the 2020 Topps Update 85 Nolan Ryan so I don't need it. I can use the TRC chrome version of Nolan Ryan. LMK if you get one. Thanks, Gene

Okay, I will make that trade. Please post and we can mail in a PWE.
Sorry...I was out doing my final Christmas purchases of the year! Plus mailing a ton of trades at the same time......20 to be exact.....Confirming trade and pwe is okay with me. Happy Holidays to you and your family! David