2020 Topps Gallery & Topps Update F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What BV do you put on the pujols SP and the Michael Jordan 1994 promos?

2006 Topps Heritage #165B A.Pujols Red Shirt SP is $12
I dont have basketball subscription to know BV on the Jordans, if you dont have one, I am open to put a WAG on it

2006 Topps Heritage #165B A.Pujols Red Shirt SP is $12
I dont have basketball subscription to know BV on the Jordans, if you dont have one, I am open to put a WAG on it
Yes, your best guess for each Jordan would be great...

Yes, your best guess for each Jordan would be great...
hahahah... throw it back on me :)... anyways, let me get home and dedicate some time scouring ebay to see what they are listing as and go from there. I need to pull them, check the condition (should be Nmt) and go from there. Perhaps I put a coupled of pics in the Hoops forum and ask one of them if they have hoops BV to assit.

hahahah... throw it back on me :)... anyways, let me get home and dedicate some time scouring ebay to see what they are listing as and go from there. I need to pull them, check the condition (should be Nmt) and go from there. Perhaps I put a coupled of pics in the Hoops forum and ask one of them if they have hoops BV to assit.
I saw them at $4-12 for the commons, more for the rare but we can see what you see and feel good about. Since that is where they are listed (not necessarily selling) I was at about $6-8 ea and was thinking 2 Jordans for these 3. But let me know where your head is at. Thx.

2020 Topps Gallery 158 Mitch Keller SP 4
2020 Topps Gallery 160 Joey Gallo SP 4
2020 Topps Gallery 194 Stan Musial SP 6

I saw them at $4-12 for the commons, more for the rare but we can see what you see and feel good about. Since that is where they are listed (not necessarily selling) I was at about $6-8 ea and was thinking 2 Jordans for these 3. But let me know where your head is at. Thx.

I am not wedded to the Jordans and Need to work my set.. Are you still interested in the Pujols, cause I like to trade it for the Impressionists cards. They are harder for me to find.

Not a lot of interest in the Pujols.... Tell you what, you can choose the cards you want for the Jordan and can change that up for the impressionist too. If I were you I may want stars for Jordan - the king of athletes so I understand. If you want to do them all for a Mattingly RC, I would do that too. I would just like to find something for at least 1 Jordan if we can.

Yes, like to get something done today as since the holidays are on me, not sure how much more I will be on until after News Years. I also dont like doing quantity for quality like these but I I figure I might be getting some cards also hard to find. I have listed something below that you can work with. If I send you Donny and three MJs, you can see my thoughts on estimated BV given conditions reviews on them. I listed out some Woods as trade fillers... Post what you feel is workable from below. As stated, will get anything you come up with in the mail in a couple of hours...

For you
1984 Topps Don Mattingly $25 Mnt

In reviewing these, I have minor condition concerns... No creases, but yet slightly visible single soft corners (probably been previous handled too much). I rate them as Ex, but when they are not mint we get very subjective.
Basketball 1994 Frontier Sports Greatest Ever Michael Jordan Ex
Basketball 1994 NSCC Promotional Michael Jordan Ex
Basketball 1994 NSCC Promotional Michael Jordan Ex
BV 25 plus say 5/piece for 40

For me
Me
2020 Topps Gallery 13 Alex Bregman Impressionists 6
2020 Topps Gallery 30 Max Scherzer Impressionists 6
2020 Topps Gallery 148 J.D. Martinez Rainbow Foil 2.50
BV 28.50

2020 Topps Gallery 10 Jose Altuve Wood Border 2
2020 Topps Gallery 14 Andrew McCutchen Wood Border 2.50
2020 Topps Gallery 30 Pablo Lopez Wood Border 1.50
2020 Topps Gallery 78 J.T. Realmuto Wood Border 2.50
2020 Topps Gallery 112 Jordan Montgomery Wood Border 2.50
2020 Topps Gallery 113 Jorge Soler Wood Border 2.50
2020 Topps Gallery 138 Dean Deetz Wood Border 1.50
These woods 15 BV

May be interested in a few of these and maybe a few from your tradelist. Which cards did you need?

u come up with in the mail in a couple of hours...

Pulling out a last minute big trade - I like it! Close enough for me if it works for you - just want you to feel good about it too. Posted and will be out in the mail today. If you missed your window for shipping, don't worry about it until the new year - I know you are good for it. And if you saw any other woods or foil you need as set fillers, just let me know - I would like to trade to your advantage for the cards I am getting and would be glad to toss them in. Thanks for the trade and Merry Christmas!