2020 Topps Gold Set Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

There was like two or three gold per jumbo boxes......and zero or one in hobby boxes......its going to get ugly for series II. Best regards, David

There was like two or three gold per jumbo boxes......and zero or one in hobby boxes......its going to get ugly for series II. Best regards, David

That’s what you said last time and it got done...with considerable help from you I might add! We’ll get there again!

I have a few from Series 2 when you are ready to work on it. I have a series 2 want list in this forum. I am not doing the gold cards but am looking for about 30 base for a second set and a bunch or Red Sox inserts.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have a few from Series 2 when you are ready to work on it. I have a series 2 want list in this forum. I am not doing the gold cards but am looking for about 30 base for a second set and a bunch or Red Sox inserts.

Thanks,

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! I’ll let you know as soon as I get my hands on some Series 2 stuff.

Here we go again...posted a Series 2 needs list in the first post. Making good headway thanks to some of you who have already traded and sent me cards, so thanks! Let me know what you have and what you’re looking for.

What is the difference been the cards numbered to 2020 and the ones that are numbered to 50 and to 99 in Series 2? I have 3 or 4 numbered to 2020 but none on your want list.

What is the difference been the cards numbered to 2020 and the ones that are numbered to 50 and to 99 in Series 2? I have 3 or 4 numbered to 2020 but none on your want list.

I think the cards numbered to 50 are the Mother’s Fay or Father’s Day cards, not sure on the /99 off the top of my head. There are so many parallels these days it’s hard to keep track.

2020 Topps Series 2 Baseball Base Parallel Breakdown

Gold Foil - 1:2 packs (Jumbo)
Rainbow Foil - 1:10 packs
Gold - #/2,020
Advanced Stat - #/300
Vintage Stock - #/99
Independence Day - #/76
Black - #/69 (Hobby/Jumbo)
Mother’s Day Hot Pink - #/50
Father’s Day Powder Blue - #/50
Memorial Day Camo - #/25
Clear Variation - #/10 (Hobby)
Platinum - 1/1
Printing Plates - 1/1 (4 cards)

Hello
Have these available if you still need them :
TY
Dale

Brought a few of the 2020 Topps II jumbo packs....I'm sure all of the ones with the inserts have been hit.......but if one of them has a 2020 Topps II Gold of Luis Robert!! The Jumbos were only $6.00 per pack and Inlcuding shipping is about $30.00....fingers crosssed. Best regards, David

I have 364 2020 Topps gold for trade ...One twin card and pwe is okay with me. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have time...let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David