2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Cardinal Team Sets for sale $3 dlvd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom, this would be easier if I wasn't looking for Cardinals also. Do you have a wantlist for the last 4 years? Also, are the wantlists on your site up to date? Like most of us right now, I have time on my hands. I could pull a ton of Cardinals for you and make you a good deal. LMK, Aaron

No, I need to tear down that site. I haven't yet made wantlists for the last four years but it is close to everything. For 2017 through 2020, I have about 150 cards total so chances are I need them. I have loaded all my Cardinals on my new trade page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...6SrREuWSwB2eeS80XkAlVALfo/edit#gid=1203748915

If you hit control f, a box will pop open on the top right. Type STL and hit enter. If you hit the up or down arrows, it will take you straight to the next Cardinal card. Maybe we can work something out. I really don't want to buy though because I am trying to decrease the number of cards I am holding now to make room. If you don't find anything you need, don't worry about looking for cards for me.

Thanks,

Tom