2020 Topps Heritage wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fjenkins

Bench Warmer
Hi, I'm just getting back into the hobby after many many years away.

Right now I've been mostly working on the Topps Heritage sets (2020 & 2021) and here's what I need from the 2020:

High number short prints:
706, 707, 711, 713, 714, 716, 722

And from the 2020 Heritage MINOR leagues:

201, 203-216, 219, 220

Not sure what I can trade but I have lots of inserts from both the regular 2020 and 2021 sets plus lots of the cards from both sets in general. Also willing to buy.

I'm new here and of course will ship first and can also provide my ebay account (I've been on Ebay since it started and have 100% pos FB)

Thanks buddies!!

Hi, I'm just getting back into the hobby after many many years away.

Right now I've been mostly working on the Topps Heritage sets (2020 & 2021) and here's what I need from the 2020:

706, 707, 711, 713, 714, 716, 722

And from the 2020 Heritage MINOR leagues:

201, 203-216, 219, 220

Not sure what I can trade but I have lots of inserts from both the regular 2020 and 2021 sets plus lots of the cards from both sets in general. Also willing to buy.

I'm new here and of course will ship first and can also provide my ebay account (I've been on Ebay since it started and have 100% pos FB)

Thanks buddies!!

@Fjenkins

Hi -

I have these two that you need:

2020 Topps Heritage Minors #204 Jarren Duran SP (BOS) ($6)
2020 Topps Heritage Minors #209 Casey Mize SP (DET) ($5)

Check out my wantlists and let me know if we can work out a trade. Thanks!!

Scobes

@Fjenkins

Hi -

I have these two that you need:

2020 Topps Heritage Minors #204 Jarren Duran SP (BOS) ($6)
2020 Topps Heritage Minors #209 Casey Mize SP (DET) ($5)

Check out my wantlists and let me know if we can work out a trade. Thanks!!

Scobes
Looks like I don't have anything you need, but thanks.

@Fjenkins -

Do you have a tradelist I can peruse? I can also use any HOF rookies. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes
I just got back into the hobby. I have some old stuff in a closet and have none of it written down. Just been getting mostly Heritage stuff from 20 and 21. Also been getting HOF certified autos. That's about it.

Basically I just got back into the hobby, all I have are the 20 and 21 Heritage cards mostly.

I'll probably have to take this down until I get more stuff, I have old stuff but don't have any of it written down. I wish I knew, I just dumped literally thousands of cards and tons of Clarks, Kents and Bonds

Basically I just got back into the hobby, all I have are the 20 and 21 Heritage cards mostly.

I'll probably have to take this down until I get more stuff, I have old stuff but don't have any of it written down. I wish I knew, I just dumped literally thousands of cards and tons of Clarks, Kents and Bonds
Have any of my 2021 Heritage needs?