2020 topps holiday

jordanrulz

MVP
5.00 star(s)
got lucky and found a blaster box of 2020 topps holiday at walmart.here are the hits.all for trade not doing a set this year

2020 topps holiday
base:just ask

metallic's
hw20 jaylin davis giants
hw35 jesus luzardo rc athletics
hw190 bryce harper

sp's
hw50 alex bregman astros ornament

sp rare
aristides aquino rc reds elf shoes

ornament
juan soto

Last edited:

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Dropped by Target with my gift cards and hardly any baseball cards....only one was one lonely leaf box. Best regards, David PS have a few of the Mega 2020 Topps Update Chrome coming soon......

jordanrulz

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Dropped by Target with my gift cards and hardly any baseball cards....only one was one lonely leaf box. Best regards, David PS have a few of the Mega 2020 Topps Update Chrome coming soon......
David,i have some coming also on feb 2.going to be doing the set so will send you my needs list if your not doing the set

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
have kershaw base also.have any trout inserts or parallels.lmk

I fell off the face of the earth for a bit. About the only recent stuff I have with Trout is 2020 Big League. Not sure if that is of any interest? Also, still have some 2020 Utz lying around, if you still need any of those?

Of course, based on my response time, let me know if any of the cards I inquired about are still available. Thanks.

jordanrulz

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I fell off the face of the earth for a bit. About the only recent stuff I have with Trout is 2020 Big League. Not sure if that is of any interest? Also, still have some 2020 Utz lying around, if you still need any of those?

Of course, based on my response time, let me know if any of the cards I inquired about are still available. Thanks.
have the harper metallic and kershaw base still.any chance you have any 2021 topps 86 silver pack cards.working on the set.also completed my utz set so dont need those or the trout.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
have the harper metallic and kershaw base still.any chance you have any 2021 topps 86 silver pack cards.working on the set.also completed my utz set so dont need those or the trout.

Sure don't...Haven't opened anything in 2021, and barely anything in 2020. Unfortunately, don't have anything from your wantlists.