2020 Topps On Demand Mini - 25 Packs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I opened up all of my 25 packs now. Here are the results.

Base
Series 1 - 186/350
Series 2 - 191/350
Update - 173/300

Duplicates - 197

Got a little more than half of each set - collation was pretty lame with triples and quads of some players.

I ended up with 8 photo variations - sold a Nolan Ryan already.
SP - Goldschmidt, Hoskins, Buehler, Cabrera, Bichette
SSP - Ted Williams, Juan Soto

ya4z1333.jpg

Low Numbered Parallels - 1 Black 1/1, 7 Red /5
3ts5b6t7.jpg

Blue Parallels - plenty of Brewers, the Lindor and card showing Trout were probably the best two.
65z9x8jr.jpg
5zd0suod.jpg
7f0sgnwz.jpg

Base Pinks - some nice ones but nothing too crazy. All #/25
6a21u427.jpg
o0ey8k9d.jpg
alny8m5p.jpg
7o1z35xc.jpg

1985 Pinks - some nice ones here #/25
f71tqb0w.jpg

Base 1985 Inserts
9b027glr.jpg
bv396zky.jpg
m1ayu5ib.jpg
ui4n4yc2.jpg

Best of the base cards here:
023qhgp9.jpg
0g43v3vk.jpg
0o793au4.jpg

I would be interested in the Mancini from the '85 set and if you pulled an extra base of his. You have a pink Orioles but I can't tell who that is, depending on who it is I might be interested in it.
Thanks,
Trish

What trade value are you putting on the Lemahieu and Trouts?
The base '85 Trout is selling in the $20 range, the LeMahieu Pink /25 is probably in the $8-10 range, the Trouts I will need to check on. I also have those other LeMahieu cards we talked about in the basketball thread if you are still interested.

I would be interested in the Mancini from the '85 set and if you pulled an extra base of his. You have a pink Orioles but I can't tell who that is, depending on who it is I might be interested in it.
Thanks,
Trish
Sure thing - I'll have to look to see if I have a base. I had two Orioles parallels - the Chris Davis blue /10 and the pink is Mychal Givens.

Thanks, don't need the Givens the O's traded him to the Rockies last year. Mancini base would be #458 if it is the #'s are the same as regular topps. I saw the Davis but not really into collecting him. It looks like you got a nice haul out owhat you opned though.

The base '85 Trout is selling in the $20 range, the LeMahieu Pink /25 is probably in the $8-10 range, the Trouts I will need to check on. I also have those other LeMahieu cards we talked about in the basketball thread if you are still interested.
Well check my trade page in the link and my BK is in BK for trade forum. LMK DG

Thanks, don't need the Givens the O's traded him to the Rockies last year. Mancini base would be #458 if it is the #'s are the same as regular topps. I saw the Davis but not really into collecting him. It looks like you got a nice haul out owhat you opned though.

Just had a chance to check - no base for you. So, just the Mancini 1985 Mini - it probably only sells for a couple of bucks. Do you want to post $2 and do an SASE again or I can do PWE or Bubble Mailer if you want to go that route.