2020 Topps UK Edition Box Break FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefiberlab

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
I broke a box of the Topps UK online exclusive this week.
I pulled just about every base card (including rookies), so just let me know what you're looking for from the set.
Here were the better cards:
Luis Robert RC
Bo Bichette RC (x2)
Yordan Alvarez RC
Gavin Lux RC
Kyle Lewis RC (x2)
Randy Arozarena RC
Brendan McKay RC
Carlos Santana Big Ben #d/99
Sonny Gray Big Ben #d/99
Jonathan Villar Blue #d/75
Shohei Ohtani Purple #d/50

I'm looking for HOF rookies and HOF autos in baseball, football, and basketball. I'd also consider rookies of Tua Tagovailoa.

I am interested in the Arozarena and maybe the Bichette. Do you have the Betts. I have this card.20201122_085456.jpg20201122_085502.jpg
Are you looking for anything else like future hall of famers.

I am interested in the Arozarena and maybe the Bichette. Do you have the Betts. I have this card.View attachment 4835View attachment 4836
Are you looking for anything else like future hall of famers.

I could use rcs of potential hall of famers. Unfortunately, I didn't pull Betts.

If you can find something of mine on the low end,I can use a Pujols base if you pulled one.

LMK,
Brett
Brett,

I do like this: 94-95 Upper Deck SP #2 Jason Kidd

What value are you looking for for the Arozarena. Are you interested in the Jeter.
No BV yet (assuming they will update that in the coming weeks).
Sells around $15 on average.
I'd prefer to pick something else up, as I already have 3 Jeter UD rcs. Please let me know what else you might have of HOF rcs or future HOF rcs.

I broke a box of the Topps UK online exclusive this week.
I pulled just about every base card (including rookies), so just let me know what you're looking for from the set.
Here were the better cards:
Luis Robert RC
Bo Bichette RC (x2)
Yordan Alvarez RC
Gavin Lux RC
Kyle Lewis RC (x2)
Randy Arozarena RC
Brendan McKay RC
Carlos Santana Big Ben #d/99
Sonny Gray Big Ben #d/99
Jonathan Villar Blue #d/75
Shohei Ohtani Purple #d/50

I'm looking for HOF rookies and HOF autos in baseball, football, and basketball. I'd also consider rookies of Tua Tagovailoa.
Any Manny Machado ?