2020 Topps Update and Gold Set Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy, I have gold 147 and base 206-285. Here is my wantlist:
2020 Topps Update
Base-119

#1 Prospects-19

Acuna Highlites-1-6-11-16-17-18

Update Silver packs-need all EXCEPT-4-8-16-18-28-29-33-37-39-40-41-43-46-50
Gold #/2020-53-169-267
Gold Foil from Jumbos-56-110-131-169-267
Rainbow Foil-110-131-267
Decades Best-17 Gibson
SP-169 Molina
also can use any Blue or Black versions of any of the inserts
LMK, Aaron

Andy, I think I have the 119 coming and I don't need the Miller Blue. I'll hold these for you. Maybe you'll pick up some extra Cardinal golds. Aaron

Hey Andy! I have u=120 gold for trade..one twin card and if its okay....I can post it for us tomorrow morning. Happy Holidays, David
Sounds good...I’ll figure something out for you!
Andy, I think I have the 119 coming and I don't need the Miller Blue. I'll hold these for you. Maybe you'll pick up some extra Cardinal golds. Aaron
I’ll let you know, don’t feel like you need to hang onto them for me if you get another offer, but thanks!

Getting closer David. I’m working on a deal for the #1 Bichette right now...honestly, I’m pretty happy having Series 1 & 2 done since I thought I would be working on these sets for years with little trades here and there. Lots of great folks lending a hand for the kid’s first set.

I have a few duplicates...I'll check your wantlist after the Farmers Market at 7:00 am in the morning....cold in the 30%...... so not as many people today!! Much safer! Happy Holidays, David PS be back for another trade!

Hi Andy! Back from the Framers Market....I have theses from your wantlist: U105 and U 291. Any twins cards will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Okay for u to post it for us ...but if you don't have the time..let me know and I'll post it for us. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family! Best wises, David PS Good thing I when this week...Farmer Market will be closed next Sat and the following Sat..... Christmas is next Friday and New Year is on the following Friday!

I have several duplicates in my gold set that u need.....U-49 and U-161. Only looking for one twin card in trade and pwe is okay with me.. I'll post the trade tomorrow morning! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! Stay safe and warm! Best wishes, David

I have several duplicates in my gold set that u need.....U-49 and U-161. Only looking for one twin card in trade and pwe is okay with me.. I'll post the trade tomorrow morning! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! Stay safe and warm! Best wishes, David
Do you have a list for your set, I’ve accumulated a few dupes in the last week.