2020 Topps Update and Gold Set Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Small trade I have an extra 2020 Topps Update gold of Todd Frazier Rangers 2018/2020 U-73 for trade....any duplicates that I may need? My wantlist is in this section. Best regards, David

Small trade I have an extra 2020 Topps Update gold of Todd Frazier Rangers 2018/2020 U-73 for trade....any duplicates that I may need? My wantlist is in this section. Best regards, David

No golds you need but are you up to date with your Chrome Update want list? I can probably help you there.

Andy, I have a 2020 topps update gold #U 26 - K . Gibson. ( 1847 / 2020) If still needed, do you have any extra
Golds?
Leon

Hi, I have Topps Update Gold U-266. I would be interested in the Update Prospects P-16 and P-21, if you still have them.
Larry

Andy, I have a 2020 topps update gold #U 26 - K . Gibson. ( 1847 / 2020) If still needed, do you have any extra
Golds?
Leon
Hey Leon,

I have a few, do you have a list I can check?
Hi, I have Topps Update Gold U-266. I would be interested in the Update Prospects P-16 and P-21, if you still have them.
Larry
Hey Larry,

sorry I must have missed an update. Still have 16 but no 21. I did add P-30 if you needed that one.

Posted. Thanks for the trade! Happy to help you get closer to finishing the gold set.

Andy, I am trying to get it for David K and he still needs a lot .Can I see a few numbers , I have his list.
Leon

I have 2020 topps update gold U156 0160/2020 if you still need it. If you do I would like to trade for something of Casey Mize. If you don't have anything of his then just post whatever is a fair trade.