2020 Topps Update Derek Jeter inserts & cards for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have three cards: 20 Years of the Captain cards: 09, 97 and 99. Derek Jeters final season commemorative patch card 011 and 20 years of the Captain commemorative patch card 09. Looking for the 2020 Topps gold card serial to the year 2020.....want list on set building thread. Best regards, David PS or if u have good trading bait...

I have three cards: 20 Years of the Captain cards: 09, 97 and 99. Derek Jeters final season commemorative patch card 011 and 20 years of the Captain commemorative patch card 09. Looking for the 2020 Topps gold card serial to the year 2020.....want list on set building thread. Best regards, David PS or if u have good trading bait...
vavid
Quick question
I just bought yesterday three boxes of 2020 Topps Update. Boxes indicate 1 relic or auto /box. I opened the first box and came up empty, no relic or auto. I can't believe that. Any thoughts, thx Jim

vavid
Quick question
I just bought yesterday three boxes of 2020 Topps Update. Boxes indicate 1 relic or auto /box. I opened the first box and came up empty, no relic or auto. I can't believe that. Any thoughts, thx Jim
It happens.....I normally contact Topps (keep everything....like box, empty packs) customer service and see what you need to do to get your relic or auto. Best regards, David PS u can also check out their website.

It happens.....I normally contact Topps (keep everything....like box, empty packs) customer service and see what you need to do to get your relic or auto. Best regards, David PS u can also check out their website.
Thx I just fired off an email to topps customer service, Jim