2020 Topps Update FT ( 2 More Blasters added on 1/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2 More Blasters added on 1/12
are those reflected in your initial post in this thread?

My current final Want list in 2020 Topps Update Inserts is here
2020 Topps Turkey Red Chrome Want List (49/50 so far)
27(Luis Robert)r)

2020 Topps Update Decades Best Want List (79/80 so far)
57(Chicago White Sox)

Last edited:
are those reflected in your initial post in this thread?

My current final Want list in 2020 Topps Update Inserts is here
2020 Topps Turkey Red Chrome Want List (48/50 so far)
27(Luis Robert), 37(Clevinger)

20 Years of the Captain (Derek Jeter) Want list (YOC) (19/20 so far)

20 Years of the Captain (Derek Jeter) Dupes to Trade (YOC)
2013($2.50)

2020 Topps Update Decades Best Want List (76/80 so far)
13(Frank Robinson), 22(Baltimore Orioles), 57(Chicago White Sox), 68(David Ortiz)

3 of the Decade Best cards from one trader in St Louis area claims cards are coming from early Dec trade that are supposedly bouncing around the country now up in New Jersey for some odd reason so not holding my breath on ever getting them
Yes

Turkey Red Chrome
Trc7: David Price
Trc12: Carlton Fisk I could use theses two for this one: 2020 Bowman Draft refractor of Hudson Haskin Orioles BD-130. Let me know. Best regards, David

You dont list number in front of name in your first post in thread but do you have Turkey Red Chrome # 37 of Clevinger? If so I can use that one card as package from guy from St Louis area is five weeks overdo so I am writing that off as lost cause and bad trade.

Turkey Red Chrome
Trc12: Carlton Fisk I could use theses two for this one: 2020 Bowman Draft refractor of Hudson Haskin Orioles BD-130. Let me know. Best regards, David
Sounds good, can you post in PWE

You dont list number in front of name in your first post in thread but do you have Turkey Red Chrome # 37 of Clevinger? If so I can use that one card as package from guy from St Louis area is five weeks overdo so I am writing that off as lost cause and bad trade.
It is Trc37 Clevinger

Sounds great, can you post it ? PWE is OK
Posted trade. Thanks. If you have or come across any of these LMK. They are final ones to complete the remainder of 2020 Topps Update Inserts set I am building (As of 1/14/2021)
2020 Topps Turkey Red Chrome Want List (49/50 so far)
27(Luis Robert)

Last edited:
I'm interested in these 2. LMK if you see anything on my page. Thanks DG

Turkey Red Chrome
Trc12: Carlton Fisk