2020 Topps Update insert A Numbers Game wantlist! Okay for Moderator to lock this thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)

A Numbers Game Set Checklist​

25 cards.

NG-13 Mariano Rivera - New York Yankees Landed the final card.

. Best regards, David

Last edited:
David

Have #9 for sure. May have another one and a couple gold cards as well. Will get you the card numbers this afternoon.

Thanks
Dennis

I'm gonna add the 2 gold cards I hit from update as well. Don't have the card numbers in front of me currently but hopefully you can use them.

Thanks
Dennis

I'm gonna add the 2 gold cards I hit from update as well. Don't have the card numbers in front of me currently but hopefully you can use them.

Thanks
Dennis
Thanks Dennis! .. .their so hard of to pull this year! One or two hobby box......1-18 odds and in Jumbo boxes.....about 2 per box....1-5 odds. I'll try a few more weeks and then shut the gold set thread down and still buying on sportslot. Best regards, David PS use to buy from comc....but waits of 50 or more days does not cut it.........I could get a little faster by buying the bug fee..... : (