2020 Topps Update insert A Numbers Game wantlist! Okay for Moderator to lock this thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nothing? LMK DG
So far nothing...okay to trade them to other members....as I'll be going to be busy today......operation clean up is on this Thurs......moving old stuff to the streets to be picked up. I'll be on the site mostly to monitor the contest.....I'll have more time in the evening. Best regards, David

I found theses Coin 2020 Topps update Pete Alonso for the two name of the games or Diamond King NO 74 of Pete Alonso or empire state award winners 20 Pete Alonso esaw27 for just the one that I need. Let me know. Best regards, David

David,
I just got 2 hobby boxes. I have this:
NG-1 Roberto Alomar - Toronto Blue Jays

Also have some update golds, if I remember right you're doing that set also. Listed on my trade page in signature. I think I'm going to try and complete the Topps Update '85 Topps & Prospects. Haven't made a wantlist of those yet. LMK
thanks,
Roger

Last edited:
David,
I just got 2 hobby boxes. I have this:
NG-1 Roberto Alomar - Toronto Blue Jays

Also have some update golds, if I remember right you're doing that set also. Listed on my trade page in signature. I think I'm going to try and complete the Topps Update '85 Topps & Prospects. Haven't made a wantlist of those yet. LMK
thanks,
Roger
I'll wait for the Alomar and your wantlist......yes I'm also working on the gold update set. Happy Holidays, David

I'll wait for the Alomar and your wantlist......yes I'm also working on the gold update set. Happy Holidays, David
David, Just got the wantlists done. It's on "Trade List/Wantlis" in my signature. You might have to hit the refresh for it to come up. thanks, Roger

David, Just got the wantlists done. It's on "Trade List/Wantlis" in my signature. You might have to hit the refresh for it to come up. thanks, Roger
Okay.....busy right now....but will be back in 30 mins.........Operation clean up on my block only once a year and pick up is early thurs morning.........cutting thick trunk of the tree...must be under four feet....be back! Happy Holidays, David

Okay.....busy right now....but will be back in 30 mins.........Operation clean up on my block only once a year and pick up is early thurs morning.........cutting thick trunk of the tree...must be under four feet....be back! Happy Holidays, David
David, No hurry. I'll just set it back for you. Same with the golds until I hear back. Thanks, Roger

David, No hurry. I'll just set it back for you. Same with the golds until I hear back. Thanks, Roger
I like your site....its easy on the eyes! I have theses for trade from your wantlist: #1 Prospect p-21 Keibert Ruiz Dodges. 85tb from 2020 Topps update: 8 Fred McGriff Braves, 9 Eddie Murray Orioles, 12 Andre Dawson Cubs, 15 Yoan Moncada White Soxs, 21 David Price Dodgers, 27 David Wright Mets, 31 Jesus Luzardo A's, 41 Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners, 45 Bo Bichette Blue Jays and 46 Juan Soto Nationals. Let me know the numbers of the gold. Happy Holidays, David

I like your site....its easy on the eyes! I have theses for trade from your wantlist: #1 Prospect p-21 Keibert Ruiz Dodges. 85tb from 2020 Topps update: 8 Fred McGriff Braves, 9 Eddie Murray Orioles, 12 Andre Dawson Cubs, 15 Yoan Moncada White Soxs, 21 David Price Dodgers, 27 David Wright Mets, 31 Jesus Luzardo A's, 41 Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners, 45 Bo Bichette Blue Jays and 46 Juan Soto Nationals. Let me know the numbers of the gold. Happy Holidays, David
David, These are the Golds:
20 Topps Update Gold #U135 Brandon Dixon 738/2020 (Tigers)
20 Topps Update Gold #U164 Sam Travis 202/2020 (Rangers)
20 Topps Update Gold #U179 Jeff Hoffman 9/2020 (Rockies)
20 Topps Update Gold #U183 Steve Cishek 1380/2020 (White Sox)

If you just want to post what ever works out fair with your needs that's fine with me. Doesn't matter to me which ones I get. thanks, Roger

David, These are the Golds:
20 Topps Update Gold #U135 Brandon Dixon 738/2020 (Tigers)
20 Topps Update Gold #U164 Sam Travis 202/2020 (Rangers)
20 Topps Update Gold #U179 Jeff Hoffman 9/2020 (Rockies)
20 Topps Update Gold #U183 Steve Cishek 1380/2020 (White Sox)

If you just want to post what ever works out fair with your needs that's fine with me. Doesn't matter to me which ones I get. thanks, Roger
Okay....need the number game card and two of the updated gold U135 and U164. Posting trade right now...please confirm it when u have the time. Happy Holidays, David