2020 Topps Update insert needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Gang -

I busted a jumbo box of 2020 Topps Update. My base set is complete. I do have some dupes if anyone is looking for some. I am looking for Red Sox inserts and the A Numbers Game set. Here are my wantlists (Incoming):

2020 Red Sox Insert:

Decades Best - 14 Yaz, 25 Red Sox, 37 Clemens, 41 Clemens, 44 Pedro, 51 Red Sox, 68 Ortiz, 75 Betts
Turkey Red - 46 Boggs
Turkey Red Chrome - 46 Boggs

Numbers Game - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 22 23 24 25

Also looking for any Red Sox parallels.

I have a little of everything from this set to trade except for the Numbers Game set. If you can help, LMK what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jeff
Hey Jeff,

I have the A Numbers Game NG7 Jackie Robinson. Also have the Advanced Stats parallel of U39 Kevin Plawecki [175/300]. Looking for Yankees inserts & parallels: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vEZtpjFt0hfxT5brTN9Ph_lCM/edit#gid=1187296551.

Let me know!

Hey Jeff,

I have the A Numbers Game NG7 Jackie Robinson. Also have the Advanced Stats parallel of U39 Kevin Plawecki [175/300]. Looking for Yankees inserts & parallels: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vEZtpjFt0hfxT5brTN9Ph_lCM/edit#gid=1187296551.

Let me know!
I have the Gleyber Torres interview SP. Also, I have a gold foil parallel of Giancarlo Stanton and a regular foil parallel of Aroldis Chapman. Also have the 85 Aaron Judge. LMK where you want to go from here.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have the Gleyber Torres interview SP. Also, I have a gold foil parallel of Giancarlo Stanton and a regular foil parallel of Aroldis Chapman. Also have the 85 Aaron Judge. LMK where you want to go from here.

Thanks,

Jeff

I would definitely like the Torres SP - would the Robinson & Plawecki be enough? Or is there something else I could pad it with? I looked at your other 2020 threads & unfortunately didn't see anything I could help with.

I would definitely like the Torres SP - would the Robinson & Plawecki be enough? Or is there something else I could pad it with? I looked at your other 2020 threads & unfortunately didn't see anything I could help with.
Do you have any other interesting Red Sox stuff?

Thanks,

Jeff

Do you have any other interesting Red Sox stuff?

Thanks,

Jeff
As far as 2020 goes I have these:
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Field Generals #FG5 Carlton Fisk​
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter X Minis #68 Nomar Garciaparra​
2020 Topps Now Road to Opening Day: Summer Camp #OD514 Alex Verdugo​

Plus Stadium Club & Heritage base if you're collecting those sets?

As far as 2020 goes I have these:
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Field Generals #FG5 Carlton Fisk​
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter X Minis #68 Nomar Garciaparra​
2020 Topps Now Road to Opening Day: Summer Camp #OD514 Alex Verdugo​

Plus Stadium Club & Heritage base if you're collecting those sets?
Those would all interest me except for the Heritage base. I have that set complete. Make me an offer you think is fair and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Completely missed this. Sorry about that. I will do some digging tomorrow night. Not near my cards tonight.

Thanks,

Jeff
So far all I have found is a 2020 Series 2 Topps Now (BTN-6) Alonso/Alvarez and a T2030-11 Alonso Insert. Any interest there? I can do some more digging.

Thanks,

Jeff

So far all I have found is a 2020 Series 2 Topps Now (BTN-6) Alonso/Alvarez and a T2030-11 Alonso Insert. Any interest there? I can do some more digging.

Thanks,

Jeff
This one should be good. If thats fine please post. Thanks DG
T2030-11 Alonso Insert

Those would all interest me except for the Heritage base. I have that set complete. Make me an offer you think is fair and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jeff
Surprisingly Beckett has some update pricing already & they have the Torres Advanced Stats SP at $12 - so that's my basis.

These add up to $12 - BV where I could, educated guesses elsewhere:
2020 Topps Update U39 Kevin Plawecki [ Advanced Stats - 175/300] BV $4​
2020 Topps Update A Numbers Game NG7 Jackie Robinson $0.75 (equal to Series 1 & 2 inserts BV)​
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Field Generals #FG5 Carlton Fisk BV $0.75​
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter X Minis #68 Nomar Garciaparra $2.50 (2019 regular mini to X mini doubled BV - 2020 regular mini BV is $1.25)​
2020 Topps Now Road to Opening Day: Summer Camp #OD514 Alex Verdugo $4 (not listed in Beckett - eBay ranges from $1 - $10 sold & active, most hovering around the middle)​

The biggest question as I see it is the Verdugo. If it looks fair to you, go ahead & post it - if not, let me know!

Surprisingly Beckett has some update pricing already & they have the Torres Advanced Stats SP at $12 - so that's my basis.

These add up to $12 - BV where I could, educated guesses elsewhere:
2020 Topps Update U39 Kevin Plawecki [ Advanced Stats - 175/300] BV $4​
2020 Topps Update A Numbers Game NG7 Jackie Robinson $0.75 (equal to Series 1 & 2 inserts BV)​
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Field Generals #FG5 Carlton Fisk BV $0.75​
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter X Minis #68 Nomar Garciaparra $2.50 (2019 regular mini to X mini doubled BV - 2020 regular mini BV is $1.25)​
2020 Topps Now Road to Opening Day: Summer Camp #OD514 Alex Verdugo $4 (not listed in Beckett - eBay ranges from $1 - $10 sold & active, most hovering around the middle)​

The biggest question as I see it is the Verdugo. If it looks fair to you, go ahead & post it - if not, let me know!
Going to post it now.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Gang -

I busted a jumbo box of 2020 Topps Update. My base set is complete. I do have some dupes if anyone is looking for some. I am looking for Red Sox inserts and the A Numbers Game set. Here are my wantlists (Incoming):

2020 Red Sox Insert:

Decades Best - 68 Ortiz
Turkey Red - 46 Boggs
Turkey Red Chrome - 46 Boggs

Numbers Game - 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 14 15 17 20 22 23 24

Also looking for any Red Sox parallels.

I have a little of everything from this set to trade except for the Numbers Game set. If you can help, LMK what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jeff
I have turkey red S2 Williams I think 19 from another threads... I have a number of gold, rainbow and gold foil duplicates from 2020. I cannot seem to get to peoples Homepage anymore, after they redid bench, so can you toss a link.

Also, what specific Sox parallels do you need or should I just list?

I have turkey red S2 Williams I think 19 from another threads... I have a number of gold, rainbow and gold foil duplicates from 2020. I cannot seem to get to peoples Homepage anymore, after they redid bench, so can you toss a link.

Also, what specific Sox parallels do you need or should I just list?
What do you need for the Turkey Red Williams? I don't have lists of the Red Sox parallels. My web page is useless. I haven't been able to update it in a while. I will take any Red Sox I can get.

Thanks,

Jeff