2020 Topps Update - two big hits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redzfan11

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
So I bought 2 Hobby Jumbos and was given one as a gift and got nothing to write home about - 3 compete sets, lots of singles, and the standard $8-$10 autos and inserts. My son wanted cards for his birthday and I actually found some at Target and got him 2 boxes (16 packs /16 cards each - Target exclusives) and he got a Acuna Highlight auto #/10 in one box and a Luis Robert Photo Variation US173A in the other. Tell me why I keep buying Hobby boxes???

That’s awesome...I’ve been buying the blasters, rack packs, and hangers. I pulled 4 Luis Robert’s Topps Chrome RC’s, a Prizm...my son pulled the Pink Refractor...and we’ve pulled some other nice cards. Nothing that amounts to your sons pulls, that’s amazing!!!

Wow, nice hits. Thats why you cant hardly find retail. Better bang for the buck on some products!!

Congratulations...on both finding retail, and for the amazing hits. While it bums me out that we can't find retail any more, love to see others get great pulls from what they find.

It's the first retail I've found this year...Wal-mart only has wrestling cards on the shelf. Target put a limit to two boxes and I'm guessing those just came in. I wasn't expecting to find any.

Nice hits out of retail! I almost never have luck in retail boxes.

I didn't realize retail was so hard to find. Last time I was in Walmart, earlier this week, they had quite a few boxes of Update. Guess I should've bought a few boxes. Ha!

Nice hits out of retail! I almost never have luck in retail boxes.

I didn't realize retail was so hard to find. Last time I was in Walmart, earlier this week, they had quite a few boxes of Update. Guess I should've bought a few boxes. Ha!
Update was impossible to find for a bit. Been finding random packs lately though. No boxes though.

Update was impossible to find for a bit. Been finding random packs lately though. No boxes though.
Evidently I'm living with my head in the sand. I'll stop by tonight and see if they still have any. If so, maybe we'll run some kind of contest for one.

My sons girlfriend lives down in Amish country. She heard me complain about not being able to find any cards at Walmart. She said I saw a bunch at Walmart down home. I get in my truck and drove over an hour away and jackpot!! Well sorta, they had Bowman platinum. My second best retail score of the year. At an Amish walmart. LOL