2020 Topps Update Walgreens FS/FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chief wahoo

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I was fortunate to find one hanger box in the wild. I pulled an Arozarena for my PC. Everything else is for trade or for sale.

Yellows: u78 J Jimenez, u194 Verlander, u210 Speier RC, u291 T Thompson
Foil: u7 Bregman/Alvarez
Turkey Red: 22 G Cole, 31 Bench, 39 Bauer, 50 N Ryan
Topps '85: 34 R Howard
Decades Best: 45 Mussina
#1 Prospects: 17 B Singer
Notable base: u150 Griffey, u190 Griffey, u264 Judge, u267 Pujols, u300 Alvarez RC

Last edited:
I was fortunate to find one hanger box in the wild. I pulled an Arozarena for my PC. Everything else is for trade or for sale.

Yellows: u33 Verdugo, u78 J Jimenez, u194 Verlander, u210 Speier RC, u256 Ramirez/Lindor, u291 T Thompson
Foil: u7 Bregman/Alvarez
Turkey Red: 22 G Cole, 31 Bench, 39 Bauer, 50 N Ryan
Topps '85: 34 R Howard
Decades Best: 45 Mussina
#1 Prospects: 17 B Singer
Notable base: u300 Alvarez RC
Was yellow or just the base update? Would love to trade for the Yellow Ramirez/Lindor....What do you need....I lots of updates and just broke bowman best box....Happy Holidays, David

Was yellow or just the base update? Would love to trade for the Yellow Ramirez/Lindor....What do you need....I lots of updates and just broke bowman best box....Happy Holidays, David

David, everything I listed is from 2020 Update including the yellows. I would take any one 2020 Topps Gold (Series 1 or 2 or update) for the yellow Ramirez/Lindor. Feel free to post a trade. Thanks, and Merry Christmas! Scott

Trade has been posted. Please confirm it....I had extra gold updates that Andy already had....but these three are in the trade which he had. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family! Stay safe and warm, David