2020 Topps Updated from the silver packs 85CPC for trade! Okay for Moderator to lock this thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey David,

I'd be interested in your Gerrit Cole Yankees CPC-22. What kind of stuff are you looking for? I haven't opened Update yet, but might pick up a box this weekend - next weekend at the latest.

Let me know. Thanks!
Okay....hold on the for you this weekend. Best regards, David

Okay....hold on the for you this weekend. Best regards, David
Hey David,

I messed up & my LCS isn't open today - so if you have someone else interested in it & want to make a deal, I totally understand. Or if you can hold it a little longer, they open at noon Eastern tomorrow.

Thanks for holding it as long as you have!

Hey David,

I messed up & my LCS isn't open today - so if you have someone else interested in it & want to make a deal, I totally understand. Or if you can hold it a little longer, they open at noon Eastern tomorrow.

Thanks for holding it as long as you have!
I can hold for tomorrow. Best regards, David

I can hold for tomorrow. Best regards, David
Hey David,

Here's what I got out of my box that you might need:
Gold
U-87 Zack Greinke [1802/2020]​
U-88 Craig Kimbrel [995/2020]​
A Numbers Game
NG-7 Jackie Robinson​
NG-23 Mike Schmidt​

Let me know what you're looking for.

Thanks again for holding Cole.

Hi David:

I can use the Willi Castro, but still don't have any Topps Update to trade you. If you can use another 2019 Bowman Chrome Prospect I can do the trade. Let me know please. Thank you.

Luis

Hi David:

I can use the Willi Castro, but still don't have any Topps Update to trade you. If you can use another 2019 Bowman Chrome Prospect I can do the trade. Let me know please. Thank you.

Luis
Okay....another 2019 bcp will do for the trade...Posting it right now and pwe is okay with me.