2020 Topps Wanted (only two left)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julycoaron

Pro
5.00 star(s)
After several trades, I now need only two more 2020 Topps Baseball cards to complete my set. I need:

74. Bubba Starling
225. Oscar Mercado

I have lots of 2020 singles for trade (as well as 2013, 2015, 2017, and 2018).

Brian

I should have both......but I found 74 Bubba Starling in the first box....but it cuts off at 199....so the second half is somewhere else? I'll check some more boxes...hopefully...I'll get both of them for u. Best regards, David

David, I will be out of town for the next eight days. If you find them and want to send them, that would be nice. I'll send you something nice in return when I get back.

Brian

I was out of boxes to search....when thru everyone.....so I walked over the living room table near the TV....noticed that one of the boxes was sticking out on the other side...picked it and there was the rest of the 2020 Topps series I.....so I do have both...have your mailing address from a previous trade...lucky as this new Trade Manager or Transactons.....removes the addresses after the trade has been completed. Will put then in the mail tomorrow....Best regards, David PS Thank God for Trading note books!

I was out of boxes to search....when thru everyone.....so I walked over the living room table near the TV....noticed that one of the boxes was sticking out on the other side...picked it and there was the rest of the 2020 Topps series I.....so I do have both...have your mailing address from a previous trade...lucky as this new Trade Manager or Transactons.....removes the addresses after the trade has been completed. Will put then in the mail tomorrow....Best regards, David PS Thank God for Trading note books!

David, Did you send them to the old Yuba City address or the new Arroyo Grande address?

Brian

I have over 25 trades and if the cards come back....I'll worry then....if they don't come back....I'll move on. Best regards, David

Last edited: