WTT/WTS 2021 Archives Mickey Mantle SP #207

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Shopping this around to see if any Yankees fans are interested in it.

2021 Archives #207 Mickey Mantle SP

Right now if selling, I would be asking $35 dlvd in BMWT.

If trading, really not sure what I want, but I always gravitate towards rookies, autos, and low numbered Twins stuff, I can always look through lists and see if I can find something.

Let me know if you are interested in it and we can go from there.

Last edited:
I’m interested if I can find you something to trade for it. Only a few autographs and a bunch of RCs. Any particular players?

I’m interested if I can find you something to trade for it. Only a few autographs and a bunch of RCs. Any particular players?
Sorry, this is long gone. Sadly I wish I had kept it honestly, I started collecting Mantle after I moved this.

Maybe I would be willing to part with some other Mantles I have, I don’t have any duplicates, but as long as I get something for my PC, I am willing to trade some PC Mantle cards.

Do you have a list of what you need or what you already have? My collection is modest, so maybe I can just send a list of what I have and we can go from there.

No problem. That was a swell looking Mantle card.
I have a growing tradelist including some Mantle cards. If you want to send your Mantle list I’ll take a look but I would feel bad taking any from your collection. But I do have a few Twins RCs not listed so maybe we can work out a small trade? There are two HR History cards that mean a lot to me. I have #443 and I’ve been hunting #444. I was at that game with my dad. Best wishes.