2021 Bowman -Here Is What I Have F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

For 2021 autos I have these

2021 donruss

SS-KH Ke'Bryan Hayes Signature Series Auto

T1TA-DW David Wright Auto 142/175 Mets
T1TA-HM Hideki Matsui Auto 67/75 Yankees
T1TA-DD David Dahl Auto 053/300 Rockies
T1TA-AM Adalberto Mondesi Auto 058/300 Royals
PPA-MM Mark Mulder Auto 041/300 A’s
PPA-GIO Gio Urshela Auto 161/300 Yankees
BOA-JS Jesus Sanchez Auto RC 112/300 Marlins
BOA-NNE Nick Nelson Auto RC 211/300 Yankees
BOA-RCA Ryan Castellani Auto RC 214/300 Rockies
BOA-NH Nico Hoerner Auto 056/200 Cubs
Would you have any interest in doing the Hayes auto plus the McKinstry for the Mize auto, the Trout, and the Mountcastle?

Would you have any interest in doing the Hayes auto plus the McKinstry for the Mize auto, the Trout, and the Mountcastle?

Sorry Ryan. This is the donruss auto I have. I deleted wrong one when I updated post.

SS-LG Luis Gonzalez auto

Sorry Ryan. This is the donruss auto I have. I deleted wrong one when I updated post.

SS-LG Luis Gonzalez auto
No worries. Totally understand.

Yeah, then I think the McKinstry, the Dunning DK Materials, the Castellani auto, and the Jesus Sanchez auto are probably the ones I could use if there is something we could work out for one of those four that involves the Trout and Mountcastle.

Thanks, Ryan

No worries. Totally understand.

Yeah, then I think the McKinstry, the Dunning DK Materials, the Castellani auto, and the Jesus Sanchez auto are probably the ones I could use if there is something we could work out for one of those four that involves the Trout and Mountcastle.

Thanks, Ryan

Anything to work out for the mize auto?

Anything to work out for the mize auto?
I wish there was, but I think I would need something a little closer in value to it for my PC in return. It currently is the best Mize RC I have.

I'm not posting it on any of my trade pages so I'm assuming I'll still have it if you do pull something a little closer in BV that I might need down the road and are still interested in it. Also, if I pull or purchase a better Mize later on, I'll reach out to you as I'd be more willing to trade it for other smaller stuff I could use then.

Thanks, Ryan

I wish there was, but I think I would need something a little closer in value to it for my PC in return. It currently is the best Mize RC I have.

I'm not posting it on any of my trade pages so I'm assuming I'll still have it if you do pull something a little closer in BV that I might need down the road and are still interested in it. Also, if I pull or purchase a better Mize later on, I'll reach out to you as I'd be more willing to trade it for other smaller stuff I could use then.

Thanks, Ryan
Ok fair enough. Is the dunning dual GU OK for the trout/mountcastle?

Or maybe add Bohm and Sanchez ROY for the artist proof?

I just noticed you had these I could use as well.
2021 Topps 43 '86 Topps Blue Alec
Bohm $15.00 RC

2021 topps silver pack sixton sanchez

Last edited:
Ok fair enough. Is the dunning dual GU OK for the trout/mountcastle?

Or maybe add Bohm and Sanchez ROY for the artist proof?

I just noticed you had these I could use as well.
2021 Topps 43 '86 Topps Blue Alec
Bohm $15.00 RC

2021 topps silver pack sixton sanchez
John,

Would you want to do the following?

I send (BV: $49.00):
2021 Bowman Chrome '91 Bowman Trout $6.00
2021 Bowman Chrome ROY Mountcastle $8.00
2021 Bowman Chrome ROY Bohm $8.00
2021 Bowman Chrome ROY Sixto $4.00
2021 Topps 43 '86 Topps Blue Alec Bohm $15.00 RC
2021 Topps Silver Pack Sixto Sanchez $8.00

You send ($40.00):
2021 Diamond Kings McKinstry Artist Proof $25.00
2021 Topps Tier One Dane Dunning GU $15.00

If so, please post or let me know if you would like me to.

Thanks,
Ryan