2021 Breaks - Dec 31th Update (2021 Bowman Inception)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Added the following:
2021 Topps Allen & Ginter Chrome
2021 Topps All-Star Rookie Cup

Would like to trade for the Adell.

Sorry just saw this. Would prefer to do bigger trades, but dont have many other Adell's available for trade.

In addition to the Archives Snapshots B&W Adell, could you use these Adells?

2018 Bowman's Best Power Producers Jo Adell JA ANG
2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospect Jo Adell 6 ANG
2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospect Refractor Jo Adell 6 ANG

2021 Allen & Ginter Mini Jo Adell 142 RC ANG
2021 Topps Chrome X-Fractor Jo Adell 142 RC ANG
2021 Topps Chrome Sapphire Jo Adell 43 RC ANG (Please note: Will only trade if getting something of similar or greater value, didn't see anything on your tradelist though)

In addition to the Archives Snapshots B&W Adell, could you use these Adells?

2018 Bowman's Best Power Producers Jo Adell JA ANG
2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospect Jo Adell 6 ANG
2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospect Refractor Jo Adell 6 ANG

2021 Allen & Ginter Mini Jo Adell 142 RC ANG
2021 Topps Chrome X-Fractor Jo Adell 142 RC ANG
2021 Topps Chrome Sapphire Jo Adell 43 RC ANG (Please note: Will only trade if getting something of similar or greater value, didn't see anything on your tradelist though)
Yes, I have lots of cards to trade - what are you looking for?

I have posted several trade lists with rookie cards, numbered cards and autos. The lists are pretty long. I also posted an older list of assorted cards that are numbered.

Can look later, saw you had numerous different posts to have to go through or are they consolidated somewhere?

EDIT: Also, which Adell's are you interested in?

Last edited:
Checking to see if you're trading. If so, what Ke'bryan Hayes are available and what would you be looking for in return? Butch

Checking to see if you're trading. If so, what Ke'bryan Hayes are available and what would you be looking for in return? Butch
probably not trading Hayes, outside of a stack of 20 2018 bowman draft chrome refractors