2021 Diamond Kings box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Picked up a box for $120. Shop had it for $130 but he came down for me. Not much to speak of so I'll just list parallels and hits:

Gray Framed
Leody Taveras
Drew Rasmussen Debut Diamond Kings

Plum Framed
Jonathan Stiever

Relics/Autos
Joe Torre Jersey
Alex Kirilloff Dual Jersey Auto

Not a single serial #ed card in the box. At this point,I think Donruss just phoned it in with this release to capitalize on hobbyists need for product. If you're looking for base,inserts,RCs or SPs,I'm looking for set needs here:

For the Kirilloff I'm not too sure.

Thanks,
Brett

Picked up a box for $120. Shop had it for $130 but he came down for me. Not much to speak of so I'll just list parallels and hits:

Gray Framed
Leody Taveras
Drew Rasmussen Debut Diamond Kings

Plum Framed
Jonathan Stiever

Relics/Autos
Joe Torre Jersey
Alex Kirilloff Dual Jersey Auto

Not a single serial #ed card in the box. At this point,I think Donruss just phoned it in with this release to capitalize on hobbyists need for product. If you're looking for base,inserts,RCs or SPs,I'm looking for set needs here:

For the Kirilloff I'm not too sure.

Thanks,
Brett
Did you pull the Betts, Nolan Ryan, Pache, or Ian Anderson,
Are you looking for anything else.

Interested in the Kiriloff once you decide to move it. Let me know what you’re looking for

Interested in the Kiriloff once you decide to move it. Let me know what you’re looking for
Cory - I can use this:

2017 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #CPAKL Khalil Lee No 0 No No Yes
$25.00Price Down

Any Ian Anderson or set needs to add to it? Not asking for much.

The only Ian Anderson I have is multiple series 1 rookies. I have no Stadium Club Chrome. Your website link doesn't work. Are there any other sets or players you're working on?

The only Ian Anderson I have is multiple series 1 rookies. I have no Stadium Club Chrome. Your website link doesn't work. Are there any other sets or players you're working on?
Yeah my site has gone kaputz unfortunately with all my tradelists and PC lists gone but luckily I still had my set needs written down on a piece of paper. Any new 2021 Pujols stuff by chance?