2021 Diamond Kings DK Signatures Holo Platinum Blue #29 Bobby Dalbec/25 FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Title mentions it all looking to trade at $60.00 looking for RCs or RCs parallels.....

...from Donruss Optic | Panini Prizm | Select | Topps Flagship | Topps Chrome | Topps Update

Please list what you have to offer and we can go from the there the better cards offered will be first in line no matter what post they are on
NO PMs unless were in trade talks I am only only looking for what I mentioned nothing else

Best,
David

I have a purple heritage mize rc chrome at 50 if I recall plus potentially a nice second card

I am on my phone and not at home or by the computer. If you see a second card from that other list great otherwise it will have to in the AM. I could do the purple mize and a bohm topps rc. I know I have them. I don’t know what the b. I will check my 2020 pri and select for an rc too

I am on my phone and not at home or by the computer. If you see a second card from that other list great otherwise it will have to in the AM. I could do the purple mize and a bohm topps rc. I know I have them. I don’t know what the b. I will check my 2020 pri and select for an rc too
Alec Bohm is it a parallel if not no interest as I have 6

No worries. It’s a nice rc parallel. I was not focused that you weren’t on heritage. Was focused on the BV. I have tons of rc a from topps 2021 but did not want to nickel and dime you. Me dalbecs bohm rutchsman but I went the other way. Let me know good luck

No worries. It’s a nice rc parallel. I was not focused that you weren’t on heritage. Was focused on the BV. I have tons of rc a from topps 2021 but did not want to nickel and dime you. Me dalbecs bohm rutchsman but I went the other way. Let me know good luck
What is the Bohm RC parallel ???