2021 GQ packs from my local hobby store!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
9 packs....only the inserts....Captains: Ronald Acuna Jr. Braves, Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Blue Jays and Fenando Tatis Jr. Padres. Wands Tarot of the Diamond,,,,,: Pete Alonso Mets and Josh Bell Pirates

9 packs....only the inserts....Captains: Ronald Acuna Jr. Braves, Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Blue Jays and Fenando Tatis Jr. Padres. Wands Tarot of the Diamond,,,,,: Pete Alonso Mets and Josh Bell Pirates
Interested in the Tatis Captain, is it available? And are you still looking for Twins refractors you need?
Thanks Josh

Interested in the Tatis Captain, is it available? And are you still looking for Twins refractors you need?
Thanks Josh
Its available for trade.....No Twin refractors...twin cards or insert will work for this one. Best regards, David PS still working on my 2021 BCP down to the last 5.

Its available for trade.....No Twin refractors...twin cards or insert will work for this one. Best regards, David PS still working on my 2021 BCP down to the last 5.
Have these Kirilloff RCs if interested in any…and what #s are the last 5 of your BCP 2021?
Thanks Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3
I
BCPs I have are:
48 Shewmake
82 Gomez
119 Freeman
I could use the BCP 119 for the trade. I could also use the 48 and 82...I pulled a 2021 Topps series 2 yesterday of Luis Campusano Padres stats 140/300 of card 381? Best regards, David PS or a 1986 35th of Fernando Tatis Jr. NL all star 86AS-22.

I

I could use the BCP 119 for the trade. I could also use the 48 and 82...I pulled a 2021 Topps series 2 yesterday of Luis Campusano Padres stats 140/300 of card 381? Best regards, David PS or a 1986 35th of Fernando Tatis Jr. NL all star 86AS-22.
How about all three BCPs and a Max Kepler 2021 Finest refractor for the Tatis GQ Captain, Tatis 86 NL All Star and the Campusano stats?
Thanks Josh

I could use the gold foil of the Garvey Twins player for the trade. If thats okay with u...I'll post the trade for us tomorrow and u can go the pwe route. Best regards, David