2021 Heritage 1972 "Blue Sparkly" cards FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Only a few are pictured and bv's are now added. More than happy to do 1 or 2 in a pwe trade or will trade all of them at the same time:

**ALL HAVE BEEN TRADED**

Looking for:

2016 Topps Holiday (regular base)
2016 Topps Holiday Metallic
2017 Topps Holiday (regular base)
2020 Topps Holiday Metallic

I need pretty much need all of these cards above so if you have some more than likely I will need them.

If none of these I always want St. Louis Cardinals Inserts. Thanks for the look and plmk if you can use any of these.

Last edited:
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW80 Josh Donaldson
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW104 Xander Bogaerts
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW107 Joe Mauer
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW113 Denard Span
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW120 Trevor Rosenthal

2017 Topps Walmarts Holiday Base - I have 60 f/t.

2017 Topps Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW64 Jose Bautista

2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW80 Josh Donaldson
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW104 Xander Bogaerts
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW107 Joe Mauer
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW113 Denard Span
2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW120 Trevor Rosenthal

2017 Topps Walmarts Holiday Base - I have 60 f/t.

2017 Topps Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HMW64 Jose Bautista
I don't need the 2017 Bautista Metallic (I know I kind of broke the flow of my wants by sneaking the 2020's in there). The rest I do need. What are you wanting from me?

I don't need the 2017 Bautista Metallic (I know I kind of broke the flow of my wants by sneaking the 2020's in there). The rest I do need. What are you wanting from me?
I can use this from your trade page
2021 Topps Ryan Mountcastle Rc #143

I attached mcgwirenuts wantlist from 2021 Heritage. Let me know if you have any of those. I'll make sure you get all of those cards listed above. Thanks! Zach

Attachments

• 2021-TOPPS-HERITAGE.txt
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
I have these 2017 Holiday Base:
4, 16, 25 Trout, 32, 85, 114, 131, 152, 168, 171

Would be interested in any of these sparkles you have left after getting through everyone else.

I can use this from your trade page
2021 Topps Ryan Mountcastle Rc #143

I attached mcgwirenuts wantlist from 2021 Heritage. Let me know if you have any of those. I'll make sure you get all of those cards listed above. Thanks! Zach
Zach - I did not open any Heritage, this is a lot I came across and I only have these. Is the Mountcastle the only card you are wanting? (meaning you do not want any of these blues?)

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Harper and Ohtani, if I have anything you need. Do these have a BV yet?
Tony - I'm sure I can find something from you. If Zack does not want the two you asked about I have them as yours. No bv as of yet.

Zach - I did not open any Heritage, this is a lot I came across and I only have these. Is the Mountcastle the only card you are wanting? (meaning you do not want any of these blues?)
I can use the blues as well. The mountcastle was the only card I needed off your page in addition to what you have here.
Let me know what kind of trade value you would like for these.
Thanks
Zach

Hey Redbird,

Just thought I'd follow up on this - see if you still had the blues and/or needed any of those Holiday cards.
Yes, I do still have the blue sparkle cards. They are all pending and waiting for bv's to be released, which I believe came out today. My apologies for not posting an update sooner and I will let you know which, if any, are available.

Yes, I do still have the blue sparkle cards. They are all pending and waiting for bv's to be released, which I believe came out today. My apologies for not posting an update sooner and I will let you know which, if any, are available.
No worries - just trying to keep things straight on my side. :)