2021 Heritage Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Journeyman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bought three boxes of this and imagine my surprise when I got to the second box only to discover that every pack contained a purple refractor! Has this happened to anyone else? Managed to pull a couple rookies and and Luis Robert so needless to say I was pretty happy.

Bought three boxes of this and imagine my surprise when I got to the second box only to discover that every pack contained a purple refractor! Has this happened to anyone else? Managed to pull a couple rookies and and Luis Robert so needless to say I was pretty happy.
I was able to get a Harper auto redemption in my first box and in my second box I pulled a purple refractor in every back too.

Cracked a box I ordered from Topps just now and what utter garbage. Should have stopped at the Juan Soto box topper. It was easily the best card of the box.

Cracked a box I ordered from Topps just now and what utter garbage. Should have stopped at the Juan Soto box topper. It was easily the best card of the box.
These boxes are for sure feast or famine. I just busted three more last night and it was pretty meh. That being said, what parallels/variations did you pull?