2021 Stadium Club Chrome inserts for trade! Refractors, Gold, Crystal Ball, etc,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi there need these two, will a couple Trout cards work in trade? Thanks! Bri

Refractor
Gio Urshela Yankees
Crystal Ball:
13. Jack Cronenworth Padres RC

Hey David, I have a 2021 Topps Update #US79 Fernando Tatis/Jake Croneworth. Please let me know if you would trade the Sandberg for it.

Thanks,

Bryon

Sorry Bryon! Sandberg is gone! Best regards, David
No problem David. We will work out some thing for sure. If you want, PM me your address and I will drop the Topps Update card in the mail and we can work out a trade lster.

Thanks,

Bryon

David I would like to trade for this if it's still available. Don't have anymore gold but will look for something for you. Thanks Billy
  • 17. Bobby Dalbec Red Sox RC

David I would like to trade for this if it's still available. Don't have anymore gold but will look for something for you. Thanks Billy
I believe that one is still around somewhere....Let u need ...but It might take a few days....other possible trades are ahead of yours. Best regards, David

Hey David, I mailed out the 2021 Topps Gold Update I listed. I had your address from a previous trade. If you get the chance, please let me know if you have some 2021 Topps Update inserts.

Thanks,

Bryon

I still have that one for trade. Best regards, David PS black/white raywave or bowman draft chrome prospects.

Hey David, I mailed out the 2021 Topps Gold Update I listed. I had your address from a previous trade. If you get the chance, please let me know if you have some 2021 Topps Update inserts.

Thanks,

Bryon
Hi Bryon! I had a ton of the stuff...but I have been trading most of it away....still have quite a few lefted...like the T92's, ASG, Gold foil, rainbows, 1986 35th...Best regards, David

Hey Legend! Do you still have this Stadium Club refractor available? If so could you use this Royce Lewis Platinum insert for it…

Crystal Ball 13. Jake Cronenworth Padres RC

Thanks Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi Bryon! I had a ton of the stuff...but I have been trading most of it away....still have quite a few lefted...like the T92's, ASG, Gold foil, rainbows, 1986 35th...Best regards, David
Any of the gold foils or rainbows will work David. If you want just post us up another trade.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Legend! Do you still have this Stadium Club refractor available? If so could you use this Royce Lewis Platinum insert for it…

Crystal Ball 13. Jake Cronenworth Padres RC

Thanks Josh Works for me! Posting trade for us. PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David

Last edited: