WTT 2021 Stadium Club RC's, Parallels & Base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm just getting started on collecting baseball and I am trying to build a small , but nice, baseball collection. I can't say I'm
currently looking for Manning or Moss so it would really depend on what you are wanting So we can try to put something together but just know that it's likely not going to pan out. Let me know what you think. Thanks
Thanks for your honesty.

Hello,
I was hoping to avoid single card trades but I guess it's inevitable lol no biggie I just have 2 Series 2 sets to put together and so far I have about 20 cards so I have a long way to go so was just hoping to knock out some bigger chunks but beggers can't be choosers so I will take what I can get. I don't have any preference on any particular card just throw some 2021 base my way whatever you think is fair. Thanks

Hey Steelers - sorry for the delay. If you still have the Stanton Triumvirate, I can send you a handful of Series 2 Yankees. Maybe 5 or 6 - I feel safe sending that many in a PWE. Hahaha.

If that works for you, go ahead & post it. Thanks!