2021 Stadium Club set needs/traders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello!

I have these 3 from your needs: 59, 169, 209. Would you be interested in a PWE trade for 2011 Kimball Champions 96 Cal Ripken Jr?

Post it if that works. Thanks!
Wouldn't you know it?! I had that card for 10 years and literally mailed it out in a trade THIS week! So, no luck on the Ripken. Anything else I could get for you?

Wouldn't you know it?! I had that card for 10 years and literally mailed it out in a trade THIS week! So, no luck on the Ripken. Anything else I could get for you?

Ooof course! Hahaha. What about these (BV $5.75):
2017 Topps Home Run Derby Champions #HRD16 Robinson Cano
2011 Kimball Champions 72, 90, 105

Your Stadium Clubs BV is $5.50.

Ooof course! Hahaha. What about these (BV $5.75):
2017 Topps Home Run Derby Champions #HRD16 Robinson Cano
2011 Kimball Champions 72, 90, 105

Your Stadium Clubs BV is $5.50.
I can't find the Cano! (I'm usually a bit more organized. So sorry!). I do have HRD5 Gonzalez. Anything else I can substitute?

I can't find the Cano! (I'm usually a bit more organized. So sorry!). I do have HRD5 Gonzalez. Anything else I can substitute?
What about the Kimball Champions & 2015 Topps Heritage #116 Don Mattingly (Total BV $5.75) for the Stadium Clubs (BV $5.50)?

Hi, I have 2021 Stadium Club #18 (Crochet) and #169 (Luzardo) for trade. Would you trade 2021 Stadium Club #278 Black Foil David Ortiz for them?

Hi, I have 2021 Stadium Club #18 (Crochet) and #169 (Luzardo) for trade. Would you trade 2021 Stadium Club #278 Black Foil David Ortiz for them?
I no longer need #169. Not sure a trade for one card is worth it? Let me know if you have any trade/want pages, if you'd like to expand! Thanks for the offer!

I no longer need #169. Not sure a trade for one card is worth it? Let me know if you have any trade/want pages, if you'd like to expand! Thanks for the offer!
OK, if you still need #18, let me know and I will post a freebie. Happy to help you get one closer to finishing the set.