2021 Topps Archives F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think that will be ok - base values are fair, hitting me where it hurts on the RC:) Let me just think on that a bit and will get back to you.....
If you want, I can take the Devers out and swap these for it. Takes the bigger rookie off the board.

2019 Optic Red White and Blue Giancarlo Stanton /150-$2.50 BV
2020 Optic Carolina Blue and White Vladimir Guerrero Jr.-$2.50 BV

If you want, I can take the Devers out and swap these for it. Takes the bigger rookie off the board.

2019 Optic Red White and Blue Giancarlo Stanton /150-$2.50 BV
2020 Optic Carolina Blue and White Vladimir Guerrero Jr.-$2.50 BV
That aqua refractor just has so much price potential:) What about the Whit for the Pujols straight across for your patience and time....

That aqua refractor just has so much price potential:) What about the Whit for the Pujols straight across for your patience and time....
How about this and I'll trade the Pujols, the Alvarez, and the Arozarena for the Whit Merrifield?

Eduardo Rodriguez Gold Refractor $8
Lewin Diaz Aqua Refractor $5
Mallex Smith 15 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor $5

How about this and I'll trade the Pujols, the Alvarez, and the Arozarena for the Whit Merrifield?

Eduardo Rodriguez Gold Refractor $8
Lewin Diaz Aqua Refractor $5
Mallex Smith 15 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor $5
Hmm.... I am willing to let these go (least excited about trading the Lewin) but just not super excited with the Ohtani as I have so many of his RC. Anything unique or RC of other players I collect from my wantlist?

Hmm.... I am willing to let these go (least excited about trading the Lewin) but just not super excited with the Ohtani as I have so many of his RC. Anything unique or RC of other players I collect from my wantlist?
I didn't see any particular names in the link, but I have these rookies.

2019 Topps Archives Vladimir Guerrero Jr. RC
2019 Topps Heritage Fernando Tatis Jr. RC HTG
2019 Topps Heritage Eloy Jimenez RC
2020 Bowman Luis Robert RC
2020 Topps Heritage Luis Robert RC

I have a couple cool Thomas cards, but nothing rare.

2013 Allen and Ginter Mini A & G Back
2021 Prizm Prizms Cosmic Haze

I didn't see any particular names in the link, but I have these rookies.

2019 Topps Archives Vladimir Guerrero Jr. RC
2019 Topps Heritage Fernando Tatis Jr. RC HTG
2019 Topps Heritage Eloy Jimenez RC
2020 Bowman Luis Robert RC
2020 Topps Heritage Luis Robert RC
I am not quite ready to let go of the Eduardo or Lewin, but we can add the Mallex to the mix. Interested in the Luis Heritage, Guerrero and of course Tatis (I get too high for this trade so far). Let me know if any combination is talking to you.

I am not quite ready to let go of the Eduardo or Lewin, but we can add the Mallex to the mix. Interested in the Luis Heritage, Guerrero and of course Tatis (I get too high for this trade so far). Let me know if any combination is talking to you.
Unfortunately that only leaves the Smith, which I wouldn't trade those for. I'll just do the Pujols for the Merrifield. PWE ok?