2021 Topps Archives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

Busted 2 boxes of 2021 Topps Archives (* - Incoming).

Also looking for inserts:

Pop Outs - 3 8 9 10
Movie Poster Cards - 2 6 13
Bazooka - 8 13

I have base cards to trade as well as inserts from this set. I also have a lot of other stuff so if you can help, LMK what you are looking for and I will check to see what I have.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
Hi Jeff
Long time no see or comunication how's everything going?
I bought a pack of 21 Panini Diamond Kings I got a nice looking card a red framed Joe Cronin are you interested in it
Jack

Hi Jeff
Long time no see or comunication how's everything going?
I bought a pack of 21 Panini Diamond Kings I got a nice looking card a red framed Joe Cronin are you interested in it
Jack
First, things are good. Just been away from cards a bit. Slowly getting back to online trading. Almost went to the Shriners show but couldn’t bring myself to do the drive this year. Maybe next year. Needed the break.

Second, I am not a real fan of cards without logos. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have the 113. I also have bazooka 3 and 14. And if you are talking peel-offfs I have all of them.

I would like to get something of Casey Mize I don't have

I have the 113. I also have bazooka 3 and 14. And if you are talking peel-offfs I have all of them.

Not sure what I have but I will try to take a look tonight. I don’t recall getting anything special of him but you never know.

Thanks,

Jeff

I did find something interesting if you don't have it:

2021 Topps Archives Rainbow Foil 135 #d 006/150

LMK if you are interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jeff

I was going to do that. I promise I am not lying. I done had it included. I was just going to let it be a surprise. Is it ok to post the trade or do you want to do it.?