2021 Topps Chrome Blaster for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubby25

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Picked up a blaster, while I like the way these cards look in chrome, way to expensive for me to build the set. These are all for trade - Looking for set needs, Bonds, Varitek, Ortiz, or Bogaerts

Base: 63 (Mountcastle RC)

Prizm Refractor
44 Andrew McCutchen, Phillies

Refractor
182 Rhys Hoskins, Phillies

Chrome 1986 Topps
86BC-1 Aaron Judge
86BC-17 Ryan Mountcastle, Orioles

Future Stars
FS-14 Gavin Lux

Last edited:
Interested in the Sepia Jazz Chisholm as well as the Sixto Sanchez base RC. What value are you looking for in return?

Thanks
Kirby

I could use theses as I'm working on the topps chrome set: 12, 113, 118, 127, 171. I have lots of inserts from 2021 Topps Chromes for trade. Best regards, David

Interested in the Sepia Jazz Chisholm as well as the Sixto Sanchez base RC. What value are you looking for in return?

Thanks
Kirby

Had other interest in the Chisholm first - will let you know if that doesnt work out.

As far as the Sanchez, guessing around $12 trade value (as base is $6)?

I could use theses as I'm working on the topps chrome set: 12, 113, 118, 127, 171. I have lots of inserts from 2021 Topps Chromes for trade. Best regards, David

Hi David,

You can have these. If any of the Chromes you have are Devers or Bogaerts then I will take one of those for these. Otherwise, you can just have them. Go ahead and post it up either way.

Hi David,

You can have these. If any of the Chromes you have are Devers or Bogaerts then I will take one of those for these. Otherwise, you can just have them. Go ahead and post it up either way.
Trade has been posted. Please confirm it. Thanks for the help with the set! I did have one insert of Devers for the trade. Best regards, David

Can use this one.

Pink Refractor 43 Blake Snell, Rays

Have this one for you if you can use it.

2021 Topps Chrome Prismic Power PP-12 Rafael Devers

Thanks,
Dennis

interested in these
Pink Refractor
34 Corey Kluber, Rangers
210 Jorge Soler, Royals

have these
2020 topps gallery heritage rafael devers #ht-6
2021 topps 52 redux rafael devers #t52-29
2020 topps update walgreens yellow david ortiz #u-124

Hello,
I could use all the base you have left. I have all the '84 topps set needs only one I don't have is the Mattingly.

Can use this one.

Pink Refractor 43 Blake Snell, Rays

Have this one for you if you can use it.

2021 Topps Chrome Prismic Power PP-12 Rafael Devers

Thanks,
Dennis
Have that Devers card incoming already. Do you have any others?

interested in these
Pink Refractor
34 Corey Kluber, Rangers
210 Jorge Soler, Royals

have these
2020 topps gallery heritage rafael devers #ht-6
2021 topps 52 redux rafael devers #t52-29
2020 topps update walgreens yellow david ortiz #u-124
That works for me - go ahead and post.

Hello,
I could use all the base you have left. I have all the '84 topps set needs only one I don't have is the Mattingly.

I would trade all except the Mountcastle and Sanchez for the 84 Topps. Let me know what you think is fair. I think about 40 or 50 of the Topps base for the 12 Chrome that I have (does include a few RCs and Trout)? If you want either of the other 2, let me know if there is anything else that is more equal value that you have.

interested in

and both mountcastles.

Have heritage SP 442, and a bunch of your heritage and topps series 2 base needs.. lmk if you're interested in that sort of trade and I'll sort out the base.

I would trade in your favor a bit I wouldn't mind that but 40 or 50 seems a bit much The Strawberry RC,Gwynn, Henderson,Ryan and other stars are all included. I have a hobby box and a few blasters on the way I will see where I'm at after that. Thanks for your time and getting back to me promptly I appreciate it.

Interested in this one.
Prismic Power PP-7 Eloy Jimenez, White Sox

Also possibly some of the others if you see several of interest from among the ones below. Thanks, Al

Varitek
98 Fleer Promising Forecast #18
08 FInest Refractor - 94

Ortiz
06 UD Epic Events #EE27
16 Optic Illusion #I3
17 Finest Careers #FCI-DO6
10 A&G This Day in History #TDH10 $1.50
16 Topps Chrome Perspectives #PC8

Bogaerts
15 Bowman’s Best Mirror Image #MI16
16 Bowman's Best Mirror Image #MI18
17 Optic Pink Holo #79
19 Topps Chrome refractor - 96
20 Prizm Instant Impact #11
15 Topps Chrome Commencements #COM6

Devers
19 Topps Chrome Refractor #184
15 Panini Contenders Passports #17
20 Topps Chrome ’85 Topps #85TC8 $1.25
16 Bowman’s Best Mirror Image #MI20
18 Gypsy Queen Tarot of the Diamond Blue (#/250) #TOD2

interested in

and both mountcastles.

Have heritage SP 442, and a bunch of your heritage and topps series 2 base needs.. lmk if you're interested in that sort of trade and I'll sort out the base.

Sorry but I think the Hoskins is going to be pending. I would trade one of the mountcastles for the SP and some base, but I cant trade the second one for just base. If you have anything else of equal value to the Mountcastle RC card, then let me know, otherwise, I may have to pass.

I would trade in your favor a bit I wouldn't mind that but 40 or 50 seems a bit much The Strawberry RC,Gwynn, Henderson,Ryan and other stars are all included. I have a hobby box and a few blasters on the way I will see where I'm at after that. Thanks for your time and getting back to me promptly I appreciate it.
There is no BV out yet, but I could estimate - the Trout is probably about $4 based on 2020, a couple of rookies should be about $5 each, as their base is about $3, and the rest are about $.60-$1.00 or more. That puts the total of what I have at more than $20 from my best guess.

I was giving you the option of adding or removing those as needed. If you do include the 4 you listed, they are $9.50, plus another 50 at $0.15, the BV is still below $20. If you want to do the math that is fine, but I think you would actually end up on top. Let me know what you think is fair, if you want to do the math, then let me know what you come up with - I just want this to be fair for both of us.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps