2021 Topps Gold Label and Topps Fire for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh Sorry work is tough right now and didn't get home in time to look. I work from home today so after work I will check for the A&G.

Steve - What happened to your trade list? I do need some 21 Prizm let me see if you have any I need if not.. either way the Bryant is held for you.
I do have a large box of base I haven't gotten around to doing anything with. What's on my tiny list are the rookies.

When Google sites did their whatever, it nerfed my list. My attempt to migrate over threw it back to 2018 somehow.

Josh - Sorry thought I would have time to pull that box tonight but my family decided to go out for supper and to late now.

David- I can use Prizm 176 and 190 from your list. Would this one from your trade list and the 2 Prizms work for the Kershaw
21 ABSOLUTE ROOKIE CLASS RETAIL GREEN RC-13 BOBBY DALBEC, RED SOX

Steve,
I could use #'s 138 and 191 from your Prizm trade list. There is no bv out yet for the Bryant but I was estimating between $6-8 based on his gold label cards from last year. Are you still collecting the same guys as before?
Thanks,
Trish

Steve,
I could use #'s 138 and 191 from your Prizm trade list. There is no bv out yet for the Bryant but I was estimating between $6-8 based on his gold label cards from last year. Are you still collecting the same guys as before?
Thanks,
Trish
yes

Josh - Sorry thought I would have time to pull that box tonight but my family decided to go out for supper and to late now.

David- I can use Prizm 176 and 190 from your list. Would this one from your trade list and the 2 Prizms work for the Kershaw
21 ABSOLUTE ROOKIE CLASS RETAIL GREEN RC-13 BOBBY DALBEC, RED SOX
Works for me go ahead and post then trade and I'll confirm it

Last edited:
Steve,
Thanks,
Trish
I'll trade you these 2 for the bryant