2021 Topps Jumbo break! Opening up trading for the smaller trades at this time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not sure if you just missed my post or passed over it I asked about the Bieber Orange --I'm guessing your doing the Golds -I'm in that
case break and box break so hopefully I'll land a gold or 2 lol
If you read .....I posted...I'll be missing members ....but I will get back to them and that they should not post the message again.....I'll get to u.....no more posts or messages until I let u know...okay! Best regards, David

can use all the silver pack cards David.let me know what your looking for.just got a 2021 topps blaster
I have theses for the silver packs for trade with u: Luis Roberts white sox, Bryon Buxton Twins, Ichiro Mariners, Evan White Mariners rc, George Brett Royals, Robin Yount Brewers, Sonny Gray Reds, Kris Bubic rc Royals and Ronald Acuna Jr. Braves. Looking for the gold serial to 2021 for the trade or golds from update 2020 or gold from 2019 or 2020. Best regards, David

Besides the Tatis, I'm Interested in the Jo Adell and the Luis Robert silver pack 1986 Style.
Thanks,
Jeff
You mean the gold foil Jo Adell? Please folks indicate clearly what u need....no blank statements as I won't reply to them.. I can any twin cards for the trade for the Luis Roberts silver and the gold Adell? If u do....Okay to post the trade for us as I don't have the time ....sorting cards and replying to thread...keeping me busy. Best regards, David

Hi David,
What fun pulls. I know scc76 mentioned the Mize card (2021 Topps 35Th Casey Mize Tigers RC 86b-85) and your commons.... if the Mize gets freed up, I would like a shot at it, thank you...

Looking for the super had to get 2021 Gold serial 2021..Opened two Jumbo and got only one in each Jumbo....going to even harder for anyone to finish this set! I won't hold all of them for u as I like to trade them....but I will hold any duplicates. Best regards, David
ok i dont have any golds.hobby shop doesnt have in 2021 topps in yet

I can use the Flaherty silver pack and base 285 Dylan Carlson if you have one. Any interest in any of these Twins:
2019 Topps Chrome Sepia refractor 81 Jorge Polanco
2019 Topps Chrome Sepia refractor 114 Bryan Buxton
2019 Topps Chrome Sepia refractor 161 Jake Cave
2019 Topps Chrome Pink refractor 81 Jorge Polanco
Sure posting trade for us ...for the silver Flaherty and the Carlson base card. For the Cave sepia ref. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

David
can use this :
Alec Bohm Phillies MLB Spring Training Cap Logo Patch card 030/299,

What can I find you ?
Dale

I can use the Pujols and any rainbows
Only pujols insert that I hit was his Platinum Players die cut.. Rainbows only listing the nunbers: 297,288, 279, 265, 256, 205, 202, 200, 170, 144, 140, 74, 40, 16. Looking for gold cards serial to the year for 2019, 2020 or updates from only 2020....so don't post and updates from other years then list. Best regards, David

David I can use this Ice Orange? of Shane Bieber Indians 072/299 haven't opened any 2021 Topps yet but hopefuly in the near future
I will Best,David
You're second in line for it. If the deal fall apart...will let u know...so don't post or message me.....this thread is already to busy. Best regards, David