WTT 2021 Topps Update Gold foil cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • US51 Boel Ramirez Cardinals RC
  • US135 Joakim Soria Diamondbacks

More to be added tonight....Looking for trading bait....not looking for twin cards..but if thats all u have them let me know what u have.... Best regards, David

Last edited:
Hi David,
I am interested in US287 Gold Foil. Do you need 2021 Gold US226 Joc Pederson numbered 0522/2021?

Larry

Hi David,
I am interested in US287 Gold Foil. Do you need 2021 Gold US226 Joc Pederson numbered 0522/2021?

Larry
Works for me! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us....PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David

Works for me! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us....PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David
OK David. Its posted. Thanks for the trade!
Larry

I could use this one, what trade bait would you want in return?

• US6 Trevor Larnach Twins RC

I can use any of them David. I have the following trade bait cards for trade:

2020 Topps Home Run Challenge #HRC-19 Fernando Tatis
2020 Topps Home Run Challenge #HRC-13 Val Guererro
2020 Topps Home Run Challenge #HRC-27 Yordan Alvarez

If you want just post up whatever you think is fair.

Thanks again,

Bryon

I can use any of them David. I have the following trade bait cards for trade:

2020 Topps Home Run Challenge #HRC-19 Fernando Tatis
2020 Topps Home Run Challenge #HRC-13 Val Guererro
2020 Topps Home Run Challenge #HRC-27 Yordan Alvarez

If you want just post up whatever you think is fair.

Thanks again,

Bryon
Anything else? Not into the Home Run Challenge cards. Will take trading bait of star players....Mike Trout.....Javier Baez,.....Jose Berrios.....Francisco Lindor.....Best regards, David

Anything else? Not into the Home Run Challenge cards. Will take trading bait of star players....Mike Trout.....Javier Baez,.....Jose Berrios.....Francisco Lindor.....Best regards, David
I have a 2020 Topps silver Pack Chrome #85TC-8 Rafael Devers and a 2021 Stadium Club Master Photo #OBPJV Javier Baez

I have a 2020 Topps silver Pack Chrome #85TC-8 Rafael Devers and a 2021 Stadium Club Master Photo #OBPJV Javier Baez
The Javier Baez works for me! I can do at least 4 or 5 of the gold foil for the Baez. If that works for u....let me know which ones u want. Best regards, David

The Javier Baez works for me! I can do at least 4 or 5 of the gold foil for the Baez. If that works for u....let me know which ones u want. Best regards, David
If the 4 below work for you please post:

• US195 C.J. Cron Rockies
  • US205 Daniel Hudson Nationals
  • US283 Sergio Romo A's
  • US295 Cristian Pache Braves RC

If the 4 below work for you please post:

• US195 C.J. Cron Rockies
  • US205 Daniel Hudson Nationals
  • US283 Sergio Romo A's
  • US295 Cristian Pache Braves RC
Works for me! However, the trade has to be posted on Nov 22, 2021....6 day rule. I'll post it on Monday. U can go the pwe route...I'll go the bubble route. Best regards, David