2021 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I just got my hobby jumbo today. It was not very good to say the least. i got an auto of Chadwick Tromp that is heading to giantsfan, an Acuna GU that is already in trade talks and a Kris Bryant relic. Only one short print in the box. But it was Willie Mays. I did not even get 50 inserts total in the box which includes the two bonus packs. I paid a good chunk of money for this box but what are you going to do.

Thanks,

Bryon

Not bad! I only hope to do good with my three Jumbo boxes.....came early....but I'll pick them up tomorrow afternoon. Best regards, David PS even through I did get three Jumbos....won't be buying boxes of the Bowman, Bowman Chrome or the Bowman Draft this year....only getting packs.....

I just got my hobby jumbo today. It was not very good to say the least. i got an auto of Chadwick Tromp that is heading to giantsfan, an Acuna GU that is already in trade talks and a Kris Bryant relic. Only one short print in the box. But it was Willie Mays. I did not even get 50 inserts total in the box which includes the two bonus packs. I paid a good chunk of money for this box but what are you going to do.

Thanks,

Bryon
Howd you do on the rookies?

I have a hobby box on the way. Luckily I ordered them.at $115. The prices really shot up.

They have blasters on Topps.com right now if anyone is interested.

They had hobby boxes at $79.99 for a little bit but they sold out. I managed to get a couple in the frenzy.

That should tell you how much Series 1 has been printed...though I think it should be 2-3 per box based on odds and you were just unlucky.
Unlucky is an understatement. This boxed was pretty much horrible. I got 1 numbered card in an entire hobby jumbo box.

Thanks,

Bryon
Did you pull any Christian Pache.