2022 Heritage-Different Front/Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Shep:

I bought a blaster at Target and about 15 of the 70 cards had a player pictured on the front and the name and stats of a different player on the back. Incredibly bad quality control. I checked on EBay and people are trying to sell these "mistake" cards for around $5-$10 each. I don't think they are being too successful at selling them. One Shohei Ohtani like this sold apparently $199 or so best offer. I pulled an Ohtani but unfortunately my card had the correct back.

Just printing errors. Topps series one had all kinds of upside down images. All their quality control has went out the window for cranking up the presses

2022 topps I had a twins player....and the players shirt was light blue.....two other cards of the same player his shirt was white! Best regards, David

There were also wrong backs in Heritage last year. Other past errors include missing logo on some Topps flagship cards and NNOF on some Bowman cards.