2022 Heritage SP for Trade or Sale (UPDATED) -- RESTOCKED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about all for $50?
The inventory changes rapidly, although I am selling more then they are coming in probably because I had too much surplus of them. There are currently 29 non duplicates, excluding the Aaron and the Ryan which I have updated the initial post in this thread. I had been selling them initially from 3-4, but now I just moving them at around 2.50 on SportLots under Hitmen33, they are the lowest out there and price to move, which they are. I posted this parallel thread cause to sell to trade and offered and even deeper discount to my trader friends which had a few take advantage of. at 4 for 10

It would be 29 at the 4 for 10 that is $72.50, but as a trader partner I can do 62.50 plus 5 for ship and if you want the Aaron and Ryan, they can be 5 a piece. they are the premiums in this set.

Sorry that is the very lowest I can go. IF not, no big deal, they sprinkle out as you see... and perhaps you can by a bigger lot on ebay

The inventory changes rapidly, although I am selling more then they are coming in probably because I had too much surplus of them. There are currently 29 non duplicates, excluding the Aaron and the Ryan which I have updated the initial post in this thread. I had been selling them initially from 3-4, but now I just moving them at around 2.50 on SportLots under Hitmen33, they are the lowest out there and price to move, which they are. I posted this parallel thread cause to sell to trade and offered and even deeper discount to my trader friends which had a few take advantage of. at 4 for 10

It would be 29 at the 4 for 10 that is $72.50, but as a trader partner I can do 62.50 plus 5 for ship and if you want the Aaron and Ryan, they can be 5 a piece. they are the premiums in this set.

Sorry that is the very lowest I can go. IF not, no big deal, they sprinkle out as you see... and perhaps you can by a bigger lot on ebay
No worries. For my clarity, you do NOT want to trade for them right? I am not doing the set, I just want them for my other trade partners who need them :)

No worries. For my clarity, you do NOT want to trade for them right? I am not doing the set, I just want them for my other trade partners who need them :)
I would trade them as BV for cards I need for my own set collections. If there is none, I am selling. I probably put what I have left on ebay Monday

I already did, see post 20, unless there is another list I am missing other then your footer link.